Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
im stuck at hillwood studio where maya and daisy have kissing and lesbian practice and there no more lines after those scenes that lets me move on. Any ideas?
You probably forgot something. Check my walkthrough, link to latest in signature below.

Is it possible to fuck mom alone after asking or is it not implemented yet?
Yes, this should be possible. With Melissa watching :)

Reactions: Heisemberg

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Alright, I've decided to give this another shot. The Mac version is broken, still, but at least the windows version runs. (just doesn't run as well)

However I want to pick back up from where I left off, roughly, which was right before you're put under hypnosis by the therapist for the first time and she fucks Willy. Would anyone happen to have a save from around that time that works here, because otherwise I'll need to replay the game up to that point and thinking back to the time you need to go up and down that god forsaken mountain has me hesitating.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Alright, I've decided to give this another shot. The Mac version is broken, still, but at least the windows version runs. (just doesn't run as well)

However I want to pick back up from where I left off, roughly, which was right before you're put under hypnosis by the therapist for the first time and she fucks Willy. Would anyone happen to have a save from around that time that works here, because otherwise I'll need to replay the game up to that point and thinking back to the time you need to go up and down that god forsaken mountain has me hesitating.
Using dev's latest saves go in "Autosaves" in AOWD, and choose the version you want to start from, you can look at blup blup's encyclopedic walkthrough to see in which version is that scene from.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

How is the Mac version broken?
Which version are you talking about?
Did you download the full version, or patch it?

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
How is the Mac version broken?
Which version are you talking about?
Did you download the full version, or patch it?
When I launch the game, it runs fine, except for the fact my mouse is stuck in a 4x4 square of the screen in the upper left hand corner.

I attempted many fixes (altering the screen size, messing the the settings, adjusting the launcher) but to no avail.

This happened after the first update after you move on from banging Heidi at Spore Island, and every patch afterwards was the same. And since no one seeds the torrent, redownloading the entire game is pretty tough.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
When I launch the game, it runs fine, except for the fact my mouse is stuck in a 4x4 square of the screen in the upper left hand corner.

I attempted many fixes (altering the screen size, messing the the settings, adjusting the launcher) but to no avail.

This happened after the first update after you move on from banging Heidi at Spore Island, and every patch afterwards was the same. And since no one seeds the torrent, redownloading the entire game is pretty tough.
When you update to a new version, are you using saves from the old version? Those can cause problems, because the engine saves the script in the save, and the script might change between versions, so you're running a save using the old script in the new version. Instead of using old saves, download a new version's dev autosaves, and load them using the Autosave screen.

In ~/Library/Application Support/Adventures of Willy D xxx , there's a file config.ini. Delete that and rerun the game. See if that fixes it.

Does the problem happen in both fullscreen and windowed modes?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes