geamoiri

Apr 23, 2017
rly, that's your excuse ? Some bulls*t views over a site that we don't really care about and this results in basically less money for the dev. How about you get off your white horse and compare the 2 things: what's better, for the dev to get a little help or for you to feel morally superior since you deleted your account there, thus making you so much better than the other sheep ?

Or how about you move your a** to the Discord server and ask there if patreon is your only issue. Nah, too complicated, it's easier to just download it from here. At least admit it and don't come up with a fake s**t reason.
Yes really. I give exactly zero fucks about your assumptions . Best for the dev is to have multiple sites for support so WE can have a choice. Other than that if you are done with your fake outrage go fap one out and chillax.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
I download the win 0.36 to 0.37 update and upload it ,enjoy it!
and the Savegames_037.exe

Christian88

Sep 17, 2017
I download the win 0.36 to 0.37 update and upload it ,enjoy it!
and the Savegames_037.exe
thanks bro
u have walktrhough for 0.37? Thank U

Reactions: Buzz007

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Btw that guy at willy D workplace Peter,is he ever going to wakeup from his coma sleep ?? :unsure: Poor guy no one woke him up he should be dead if no water or eating ?? Just hybernating.. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I'm still missing 3 dolls and all the pics, I assume there should be a Mya Platinum and Amy Gold but didn't have any luck finding those.

Has anyone found these or any of the pics?

Thanks

Aug 28, 2017
What's with the condescending tone in this thread? Did they forget what kind of forum they're registered in?

I doubt they're Patreons of all the games that they download from here, so calling out people for not being supporters is hypocritical at least not to mention obnoxious.

Though some people were annoying in their constant begging.

bughey

Aug 16, 2017
the update is work for me, have you read the readme file on op?
yep copied to where exe is , even ran updater as admin , saw cmd window appear for like 1 second then nothing , exe remains version 36 , even in game is version 36 , thought somebody ran into this problem before, maybe just me.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Yes, see my walkthrough. Link to latest in my signature below. The last doll is found, but after I uploaded the walkthrough. Tonight I will update it further included the screenshots. Just watch that Google drive folder and you'll always have the latest :)
So I assume you found the Fiona Bronze, can you give me a hint as to where to look for it?

Thanks

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes