Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Guess I will wait until next week to play again then.

Actually I should probably push to the end of the version so that I can actually start using saves for once.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Guess I will wait until next week to play again then.

Actually I should probably push to the end of the version so that I can actually start using saves for once.
You can always use a new version's dev saves. There are saves at the end of each version that you can load from the Autosaves screen, once you install them.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
You can always use a new version's dev saves. There are saves at the end of each version that you can load from the Autosaves screen, once you install them.
I tried to do that before but I could never find my place in the walkthrough doing that, plus I ended up further ahead than I actually was.

And crap, I had forgotten why I quit playing this game. I got to Gulio's I think where the guys sister or whatever is hanging on the corner and I was supposed to be able to click in the background on something and it never triggered so I couldnt advance the adventure.

Last edited:

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I'm very tempted to buy it, but I know that it would take half of my remaining money and by the time I actually reached the point that I could load an autosave to the new content it will already be released by someone else.

Heisemberg

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
I understand you, BUT in mi opinion this game is the best among the best. History and dialogues are good and the ability to make decisions is correct. It also has updates in a reasonably short time. But the best, without doubt, is the quality of their images and videos. For this reason I can not understand why the number of patrons is so short. I am one of them since doing time, and I sincerely believe that we should support much more this great project and the people who make it possible. Thank you.

Last edited:

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I understand you, BUT in mi opinion this game is the best among the best. History and dialogues are good and the ability to make decisions is correct. It also has updates in a reasonably short time. But the best, without doubt, is the quality of their images and videos. For this reason I can not understand why the number of patrons is so short. I am one of them since doing time, and I sincerely believe that we should support much more this great project and the people who make it possible. Thank you.

I dont mind being a patreon, my problem is a McDonalds income to support a house of 6 people. I have $10 until the 1st and if I pledge it will take half of that for a game that I know will eventually cost me nothing. Especially since I just got to the car service which means that I have a long ways to go before I hit new content. I do want to make it up to him at some point though, I might throw him an overly large donation when taxes come back to make up for the months that I pirated the game.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Yeah. Poor guy. To have a dingy that's around the worlds average is in certain games like a 10.0 earthquake. I think the world is going to explode from it. o_O

Reactions: Blup Blup

mike_campbell

Mar 3, 2019
Excellent update - playing it as slowly as possible to drag out the enjoyment.

I'm off work for a fortnight in a few weeks - I may play the whole thing from the start again.

Reactions: Blup Blup
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes