Aug 17, 2018
I'm stuck on the walkthrough labeled "Need a drink" (pg. 36) where it tells me to ask someone named Mary "about Fiona" but I haven't encountered Mary yet and so I'm stuck. Assistance would be appreciated.

hum310

Apr 23, 2019
I have a problem with ancient text appears all the time everywhere , I restarted the game and the windows but it didn't solve.
could anyone help ?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Yeah but everytime I click on her. It just keep saying "I don't wanna bother a stranger."
That is the girl sitting at the table in Rose bar. We don't know yet who she is or what her story is :)

Then who is it?
Mary will be standing at the bar opposite of Rose. If she isn't there you didn't follow my walkthrough correctly. Please check if you did everything the last five or six bullets above. Also check what the hint -- press H -- is saying. If you are still stuck and didn't use an save from an earlier version, you can upload it so I can try to find out what you didn't do...

Reactions: BanTheUndeadMan
Aug 17, 2018
That is the girl sitting at the table in Rose bar. We don't know yet who she is or what her story is :)

Mary will be standing at the bar opposite of Rose. If she isn't there you didn't follow my walkthrough correctly. Please check if you did everything the last five or six bullets above. Also check what the hint -- press H -- is saying. If you are still stuck and didn't use an save from an earlier version, you can upload it so I can try to find out what you didn't do...
Yeah I totally forgot about the "H" hint function and thanks I was able to figure out what I was missing. Also awesome walkthrough btw.

Reactions: Blup Blup

A Nonny Mouse

Mar 14, 2019
Hey all, this is one of my all time favourite games, so much so, that i've dabbled around with visionaire to try and create something similar myself. What I really need advice on is what animation programs you use for cut-scenes/action scenes. I've made a lot of characters and simple animations using R9x (tk17 mod) and photoshop, but it's a real pain in the ass trying to export single images for visionaire to animate anything longer than 4 secs.

Flash would seem to work for simple broken sword style animations, but what do you use? something like poser or Daz?

Do you export single frames to visionairre or use a fully animated video using a begin cut-scene action?

Sorry for the noob questions, just spent the past week making a VERY basic game and setting a shitload of conditions, and I'm pretty happy with it, but I'm really struggling with 3d animation.

Many thanks.

• Wow
Reactions: Blup Blup

siipiveikko

Sep 13, 2016
Could someone share the autosave files for 0.36? Just exceeded my mega downloading limit and cant get them from the link :/

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Ive just updated to v0.35 i've completed the previous build and hint tells me to go to mom's place and speak with melissa... according to WT she should be in mom's room but she's still in bathroom and theres no new dialogue option.. what am i missing? :S
Just download a fresh install of v.36 and loaded up the auto-save of v.34 because thats the last version I've played, and I am also having this problem. Hint says she is in Mom's room but she is in the shower. So the first event and I'm stuck. I noticed no one has answered this members call for help either. Can someone help me please??

Edit: After trying several things I gave up and figured I could just start at the v.33 and replay it and its worked but I want to leave this comment up so maybe that auto-save may be fixed in the next update. Also for anyone else that may come across this problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: viper4
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes