goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Why that mini dick on mc??
Look at him. You're supposed to think "how the fuck is this guy getting so much pussy?" A big dick would explain it.
Alternatively - he's Leisure Suit Larry. He's not supposed to be manly.

Reactions: Blup Blup

wil2rennes

May 28, 2017
I would like to see
the Walktrough 036.txt from DEV

it is not up to date in the extras .

Last edited:

Annonx

Aug 20, 2017
Hi guys. I have a problem here. I'm in the chambers of lust, and I only have a blackscreen with Willy walking naked across the room. I can click on the NPCs but i can't go out the room, so i'm kind softlocked. Any solution pls ?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Nenad's patreon page received a facelift, now even more sexy: :p

I changed my patreon page look added some pictures and animations to show better what I am making here... anyway... my patreon now looks a bit more fancy so if you are interested to check it out and let me know what you think

Also a new pledge level added as a thanks for his already existing generous $20 supporters (who supported Nenad for months) and for upcoming generous supporters. $20 Tier award:

Custom UHD wallpapers monthly

Last edited:
Reactions: erikus

xDeltha

Jun 26, 2017
The game just crashes when i try to play.
Idk why or if i need another program to run it properly. Help will be very much appreciated.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I'm in the chambers of lust, and I only have a blackscreen with Willy walking naked across the room. I can click on the NPCs but i can't go out the room, so i'm kind softlocked. Any solution pls ?
Strange. What you could try is walk to the left and try to find the clothing on the bench. Click on that and then somewhere on the same spot you can exit. Hope this will turn the light on again.

The game just crashes when i try to play.
Idk why or if i need another program to run it properly. Help will be very much appreciated.
Well, what is the error message? There should be a messages.log somewhere in in the AppData -- don't use Windows, so I can't give you the exact location -- which could also have information. If something shows on screen, make a screenshot. But just saying it crashes is too vague...

Annonx

Aug 20, 2017
Strange. What you could try is walk to the left and try to find the clothing on the bench. Click on that and then somewhere on the same spot you can exit. Hope this will turn the light on again.

I will try. Can you please send a screenshot, so I could be able to find easier ?

xDeltha

Jun 26, 2017

Well, what is the error message? There should be a messages.log somewhere in in the AppData -- don't use Windows, so I can't give you the exact location -- which could also have information. If something shows on screen, make a screenshot. But just saying it crashes is too vague...
Its just that XD, theres no message, it just closes and thats it.

Annonx

Aug 20, 2017
I do not know if we are talking about the same room. all I have is 2 nuns and 2 couples fucking

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I do not know if we are talking about the same room. all I have is 2 nuns and 2 couples fucking
Oops, wrong room :) In this room Willy can walk to the right and automatically puts his clothing on before leaving...

Annonx

Aug 20, 2017
Oops, wrong room :) In this room Willy can walk to the right and automatically puts his clothing on before leaving...

ok, the characters do not seem to be in this position. it does not matter, I will re-download the game, maybe I have missing files

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Holy shit. At first i was sceptical of that free roaming concept but Willy D is a huge game
and up until now i didn´t encounter any bugs or glitches

Reactions: Blup Blup
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes