Ahmed_adnan

Jul 13, 2018
That is not EXACTLY what you did.

Perhaps you haven't worked with tech support before, but you really don't want to paraphrase the issue.

Step by step. Exactly what you did, from the start of the download to the app launch. Something you did there is wrong. I can't figure out what unless I know what you did.
first of all, i downloaded the game using the torrent link
then selected all packed files (4 Parts) and extracted them to (Adventures Of Willy D 036/).

Noci01

Apr 15, 2019
I did the complete 'no incest' path and collected pretty much everthing except for some pictures (609/634) and the silver doll of Heidi (149/150).
Missed that additional scene with Heidi at Lady Gloria's villa, according to the walkthrough

Is there any way to collect them without starting all over again?

Great (and extensive) game by the way, quite a challenge to complete.

U

User_335545

Anyone else having problems with their save files? I rebooted my computer, went back to play, and my saves were wiped.

yzildur

Apr 16, 2019
I try install and run in Windows into Parallels Desktop. I have "error -2147024865" .

I belive that error is about "vsplayer.dmp".

Anyone can help me please?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
where is the gloria photos in the villa yard ? i can't see them
See the link to my walkthrough. If I remember correctly you must unlock them and if so that is described in there...

Is there any way to collect them without starting all over again?
I think not, but I just asked Nenad about this on his Discord channel...

Anyone else having problems with their save files? I rebooted my computer, went back to play, and my saves were wiped.
No, but because old saves aren't compatibly with new version of the game, it will create a new directory for saving games for the new version. Don't use old saves, else we won't be able to help you. You're now on my list of people who must convince me first of using the correct saves before I answer any question about the game play :)

Anyone can help me please?
Don't know Windows or the Parallels Desktop. I presume it gives you multiple virtual desktops? If so that is probably the same as in Linux. There I can't play full screen, so I've to edit config.ini. An example is attached on how to make it an window. Also try to start Willy on the first desktop or if possible stop Parallels Desktop. Don't think that the Visionaire engineers are aware of multiple desktops in Windows...

U

User_335545

No, but because old saves aren't compatibly with new version of the game, it will create a new directory for saving games for the new version. Don't use old saves, else we won't be able to help you. You're now on my list of people who must convince me first of using the correct saves before I answer any question about the game play :)
:eek: Wait I meant :sleep:.

I did in fact start a new game. I actually saved in 3 separate save sluts. (1 in case I decided to go the neighbor route at some point.) I got up to just passed getting the indigo essence. Saved and then rebooted due to a Windows update, I needed it to install the new Xbox Game Pass app, and now the saves aren't there anymore. I did have multiple folders for the game in the AppData/Local folder, but no saves in the 36 version of the game.

Appreciate your most helpful answer though.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018

I did in fact start a new game. I actually saved in 3 separate save sluts. (1 in case I decided to go the neighbor route at some point.) I got up to just passed getting the indigo essence. Saved and then rebooted due to a Windows update, I needed it to install the new Xbox Game Pass app, and now the saves aren't there anymore. I did have multiple folders for the game in the AppData/Local folder, but no saves in the 36 version of the game.

You may have rebooted before exiting the game, the saves may not have been written to the AppData folder.

U

User_335545

You may have rebooted before exiting the game, the saves may not have been written to the AppData folder.
I could have sworn that I exited the game prior to rebooting, but, if no one else is having issues, that must be it. I didn't realize that the saves don't write to the folder until you exit the game. I was holding off restarting/using one of the provided saves until I knew if the issue was persistent or not. I'll be more careful going forward. Thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: Blup Blup

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

I like to "save" in different sluts too! :p

Not sure why you wouldn't have saves after you saved 3 different times. I'm pretty sure you don't need to quit the app to get the saves to actually, well, save.

Are you sure you were playing v0.36 when you saved, and not an earlier version?

Reactions: Blup Blup
U

User_335545

I like to "save" in different sluts too! :p

Not sure why you wouldn't have saves after you saved 3 different times. I'm pretty sure you don't need to quit the app to get the saves to actually, well, save.

Are you sure you were playing v0.36 when you saved, and not an earlier version?
The last version I played before this one was from 2018 and I didn't have any other versions installed and I just checked the version I pulled down a few days ago and it says it's 0.36.

Also they're totally called "Empty Sluts" in the game. :sneaky: I only noticed it this last time that I played, which is why I was so confused when I came back and my saves were gone, because I know I saved.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
i used ur steps to unlock them but still i can't see them is that a bug ?
May be. Upload your savegame with the problem and mention which version you're playing. Oh, and be sure that you didn't use old saves beccause then we have an explanation for what you see :)

Why i can't hear in game sound ?
Check in options if the volume is correct. I can't think of anything else...

I did have multiple folders for the game in the AppData/Local folder, but no saves in the 36 version of the game.
I see a lot of possible explanations already. But a good check is to see if the savegames have a date later then say June 1st. And see in waht folder they appear, because that is the version you're playing :)

U

User_335545

May be. Upload your savegame with the problem and mention which version you're playing. Oh, and be sure that you didn't use old saves beccause then we have an explanation for what you see :)

Check in options if the volume is correct. I can't think of anything else...

I see a lot of possible explanations already. But a good check is to see if the savegames have a date later then say June 1st. And see in waht folder they appear, because that is the version you're playing :)
A 36 folder was created, but no saves are present. The last version that had saves was 19, which I do not have installed anymore. Unless the torrent version is actively installing the saves into an incorrect folder, which I'm not finding, I'm going with 44Tom's reasoning. If it happens again I'll report back and probably be done playing this game for quite a while.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes