FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
quick question how do you open the strip club i talk to trixie in claudias street but none of her dialogue indicates a strip club or opens up the location
I'm not 100% sure if it is required, but have you interacted with Nurse Candy at the Hospital enough times (by getting beaten up by Giulio) where soon after you're able to get a titjob from her (plus grind on her) that she mentions that she can't have sex with Willy when he asks since she has a boyfriend? This is sort of like a mini-sidequest where Nurse Candy suspects her boyfriend is cheating, Willy meets said boyfriend at the Orion Star Hotel (he's the Receptionist there), and finds out that he has cheated on Nurse Candy by having sex with a stripper (which when talking to Trixie connects the two and in turn unlocks the strip club "Star Girls" location).

Although in this version of the game (0.36), talking to the bouncer outside of the club gets the game stuck in dialogue mode and you have to force-quit the application all together to get out of it. And going inside the club does have 3 animated dancers inside, though only one has any real dialogue to go through, but no actual scenes -- plus there's no way to leave from inside the club so you have to load a previously saved game to continue.

Basically, *MAKE SURE TO SAVE YOUR GAME PRIOR TO GOING TO THE STRIP CLUB LOCATION* (and it's also mislabeled in-game; the strip club is called the 'Orion Star Hotel' and it's located a bit to the left of the actual Orion Star Hotel -- near the word 'Godhood' or something that you can see printed on the map).

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
quick question how do you open the strip club i talk to trixie in claudias street but none of her dialogue indicates a strip club or opens up the location
I didn't start from the beginning and in v036 it is opened by default. But Trixie is recruited for Willy's heaven and I know she mentioned in the dialogue she was fired at the stripclub because she had sex with customers without any pay :). I presume that this dialogue unlocks the stripclub location, but I haven't confirmed this yet. Will add it to the list to check for my walkthrough.

pablo_max

Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand the appeal of this game. Uninteresting dialogue, tedious quests that are made even worse with the unbearably slow character, dull sex scenes, and an unnecessary massive file size. The animations are ok, but the accompanying dialogue is some of the worst I've seen, and 90% of the sex ends in facials.
I just tried to play, but lasted only about 15 minutes. It is as you say, unbearably slow waiting for MC to walk around. Everything takes forever just down to that slow ass mother F'er and the crap interface. Had to delete.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I just tried to play, but lasted only about 15 minutes. It is as you say, unbearably slow waiting for MC to walk around. Everything takes forever just down to that slow ass mother F'er and the crap interface. Had to delete.
Should have mentioned that here before you deleted it. You can double-click to make him move faster. There's another trick if you read some of the various readme files that come with the game/saves, but it's not 100% so I won't quote it without the caveats in the readme.

Reactions: Blup Blup

AGyLL2001

Feb 6, 2018
What can I tell you? All people are different, for example, I think this game is one of the best. You don't like this game. You just do not understand this game, all its charms and features. As the Russians say: Вольному - воля, спасенному - рай.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
There's another trick if you read some of the various readme files that come with the game/saves, but it's not 100% so I won't quote it without the caveats in the readme.
The rightclick is introduced a year ago? We pester Nenad with bug reports if this function isn't working. Also Nenad knows what the possible problem is, so new version usually work fine. Nowadays I don't even think about it and use rightclick every time. In some locations this doesn't work and now those are filed as bug reports :)

In the previous version Nenad introduced another shortcut which makes the right click even better. For example on the dock were Gloria's yacht is, you move the mouse to the right until you see the enter yacht option. However when you move the mouse back to right click it, the camera focus did go back to Willy. Now by pressing 3 -- 4 focuses the camera on Willy again -- the camera focuses on the mouse pointer which means even faster walking. Now I manage to dodge Giulio more easily, while this was always difficult with the chaotic camera focus.

This new function doesn't work in all locations yet, but again those are reported as bugs.

Anyway I didn't answer V01 or pablo_max because he/she clearly didn't read the documentation. Fine if you don't like a game, but complaining about things without research is just wrong.For example the unnecessary file size? That's an opinion without reading and researching again. I see that Ren'py games lately are also have a very noticeable jump in file size because of animations. Willy has at least 500 if not more of them. Plus they use more images per animation.

Last edited:
Reactions: pepepepe36

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
and finds out that he has cheated on Nurse Candy by having sex with a stripper (which when talking to Trixie connects the two and in turn unlocks the strip club "Star Girls" location)
Hmm, that is also a possibility where the location could be unlocked. I still think it is when Willy recruits Trixie for his personal heaven, because she then mentioned being a stripper who was fired because of having sex with customers and forgetting to charge them. Anyway I will investigate this the coming days. Usually every evening I play Willy to update the walkthrough. So new versions appear around 23:00 on the Google drive. Tonight it will be v036_played_v4.pdf :)

EDIT:
My guess was right. I loaded the correct autosave, unlocked Willy's heaven and then talked with Trixie. When she is gone, the stripclub location is available...

Last edited:
Reactions: AGyLL2001

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
Hmm, that is also a possibility were the location is unlocked. I still think it is when Willy recruits Trixie for his personal heaven, because she then mentioned being a stripper who was fired because of unpaid sex with customers. Anyway I will investigate this the coming days. Usually every evening I play Willy to update the walkthrough. So new versions appear around 23:00 on the Google drive. Tonight it will be v036_played_v4.pdf :)
You are probably correct on when the location of the strip club is unlocked. When writing up my previous reply I honestly can't remember when exactly the strip club location became available during my playthrough (and I played from the beginning of v0.36; I didn't use any pre-created saved games), but with the flow on how the small sidequest with Nurse Candy went it felt like how I described it could be a good possible time that the strip club was unlocked on the map.

And thanks again for your continued work on your walkthrough. I personally make my own (using a program like notepad or actually having a physical notepad to write down things), but time and time again I always seem to miss a collectible here and there and your walkthrough has saved me a lot time from searching in-game and in the forums. (y)

TSEV

Dec 1, 2018
Eventhough the street club is open , when you talk to the bouncher you can't move anywhere else furthemore if you enter the club you can't exit and there is nothing to see in te club.... why 15gb ...... some scenes and that's it.......pffffff

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
Full build mean, the full game 13.65Gb.
some people rather prefer downloading the full game, than going step by step update from update.
If you're on 0.21 version depending of your download rate, you must know which choice is the best for you.

fukudamayuko

Feb 20, 2019
Full build mean, the full game 13.65Gb.
some people rather prefer downloading the full game, than going step by step update from update.
If you're on 0.21 version depending of your download rate, you must know which choice is the best for you.
i only download first page win1 to win4

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Game is absoluteley fantastic. No annoying grinding. Animations and renders are beautiful.i just download to latest update and started yesterday. Only one thing is hard to do. I cant drop the weed stick, so couldnt lookin inside the rat hole.

Reactions: 44Tom
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes