Hot Man

Aug 28, 2018
In V36 when talk to the bouncer at the strip club or go in direct , You can not return or complete the game
can i get help?

Reactions: TSEV

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I feel like this game is a remedy for those among us who, still young and innocent at that time, played Leisure Suit Larry with ..ehm.. certain high expectations and in turn left with completely shattered hopes and dreams.

Last edited:

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
Hello, i got stuck in the office with Mr. Kelly at University..I have to talk to her, but she doesn't respond to anything, any idea? Thx. (save)

And strip club is no incest patch? Because my Trixie work at gold chamber, so i dont open Strip club...(save pls) thx.

S.

Last edited:

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 189537

Overview:
Adventures of Willy D. is point and click adventure type of game. If i would compare it's game play most similar would probably be "Broken Sword" but with adult content.
Everything in game is animated so that means it is not type of graphic novel where you just see pictures or animations only in certain situations. Even when character just stands you may see his movement of breathing.​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-02
Release Date: 2019-06-01
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.36
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
You must download all four parts or update patch! Use WinRAR or 7-zip to unpack ONLY PART1.rar.
Win Part 1: - - -
Win Part 2: - - -
Win Part 3: - - -
Win Part 4: - - -
Mac: - -

Updater from v0.35 to v0.36
README
: - -
Windows: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -

Extras: - Walkthrough - -
Disclaimer: Do not use old saves from previous version of the game. Use saves provided by the developer.
Thanks to borat for sharing links!
Amazing Graphical Based and Professionally made Walkthrough Provided by Blup Blup

View attachment 301259 View attachment 301260 View attachment 301261 View attachment 301262 View attachment 301263 View attachment 301264 View attachment 301265 View attachment 301267 View attachment 301268 View attachment 301269 View attachment 301270 View attachment 301271 View attachment 301272 View attachment 301273 View attachment 301274 View attachment 301275 View attachment 301276 View attachment 301277
Wow, this is just frustrating...after repeated attempts, I got a folder with a couple of application extensions but no applictation exe. I give up! Thought I had it when it finally went thru the extraction process, but no. :(

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
A few episodes back she made an appearance :). But at the moment she is very angry at Willy, so my guess is that we must wait until the last version were that part will be solved.

Thanks! I've visited that spot many times, but didn't find anything. Still not at the moment. But I've a strange bug in my save, probably because for writing the walkthrough I did the job with Penelope at least twelve times or more. Just research, I'm not a pervert :) Nope, that isn't it either. I think there is a special thing you must do to unlock those photos. Will check it further this evening...

Did you find all four dolls? I'm still missing one and my guess is a Penelope gold, but haven't found it...
I dont remember seeing fiona, do you know witch update it was ? it is a long time ago i played this game from the start. Well Willy been screwing around so no wonder she was angry at willy.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
I haven't played this since .28, I think, and man this is awesome. You can finally fuck the redhead with the huge tits at the hotel!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Wow, this is just frustrating...after repeated attempts, I got a folder with a couple of application extensions but no applictation exe. I give up! Thought I had it when it finally went thru the extraction process, but no. :(
What, EXACTLY, did you do?

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
What, EXACTLY, did you do?
downloaded all 4 parts and then tried to extract the 1st one, just like it says, and using every program I have to do the xtract, 7zip, winzip, unarchiver. the 7 zip finally gave me a couple application extensions, the others only gave me a scenes folder.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I dont remember seeing fiona, do you know witch update it was ? it is a long time ago i played this game from the start. Well Willy been screwing around so no wonder she was angry at willy.
In my walkthrough -- see signature below -- it is called "Fiona's fury" which was added in v025. So if you go to autosaves and load v024 from the path of your choosing, you could play it. Again see my walkthrough and look in the previous episode for were the bookmark (= autosaves in menu) is created and you will start from there. Only Nenad plays his game different then me, so found collectibles and other open world stuff is different then in my walkthrough. But the main adventure part is the same...

Reactions: Dependable_223
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes