• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Working doesn't mean this issue has gone away. It might be that it just happens to work because there are no script incompatibilities playing with the 0.35 script in the save on 0.36. But maybe there are, we just haven't seen them yet.

Blup Blup where's your no old saves image? :cool:
Here are images for all common occassions :-D

Reactions: omocik

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Here are images for all common occassions :-D
There is the one missing that the player warns he could possible run in "naughty" content... :oops:

Mind putting up the zip, for those of us not playing on Windows?
I have also Linux and it's possible to use the .exe with WINE...
Info for attached file: I have the exe from user "TheBiatch" simply installed and the content again packed with 7z. No checks etc.

Enjoy

Last edited:

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I just couln't find the coin and pictures in Erohide that are supposed to be there according to walkthrough and scene with the Principal doesn't work but otherwise it's ok.
This is exactly as expected with the Visionaire engine. If the variables are already there that part will play even with old saves. But new parts require new variables and as you see for yourself those don't work. The coin is there, but it is a new one, so a new set of variables which controls the things like did you pick it up, to unlock the correct extra scene with Brenda etc.

So never (!) use old saves. They are available, so complain to the person who uploaded a broken game. Or consider becoming a Patreon. This is easily the best game ever. I see that more and more Ren'py games try to animate things. But in Willy a sex scene means at least five positions each with a animation. The mentioned Ren'py games are also bcoming bigger, so you can calculate what 14,7 GiB of animations does :).

Ones every tow to three months I start from the beginning and that is a punishment or becoming boring. Every time I discover new things like a funny dialogue about a sign or pidgeon.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Rly? ._. That's nuts.
It kind of is. You expect a game engine to handle this correctly. Nenad thinks he has a solution for his next game, which means he just declares a million or more variables. Because if they are in the savegame but not used so far, there isn't a problem. But you see how ridiculous this is. But on the other hand Nenad makes full use of all the possibilities of the Visionaire engine which gives a very smooth game. Even the many animations are good, while in Renṕy games my hardware has troubles starting them and then still are jerky.

• Haha

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
@Blup Blup where's your no old saves image? :cool:
Forgotten about them :). These days I hang out in Nenad's discord and there nobody uses old saves. Also the conversations are nicer. Did you see the signs about banana OS and Doors OS? That is a direct reference about the banter between me, Nenad and a few others about the pros and cons of operating systems :)

Reactions: DidierDrogba

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You don't need pills to be able to do all things, pills is just easier way to do it but either way you would need to be beaten by Giulio 3 times and that opens Candy doll. Pills will be fixed in 0.36 anyway. Read blupblup walkthrough for all details about how to do side quests most of them are a bit complicated to do if you skip any important part :)
is there ever going to be content for the wife with Willy, i have been waiting a year and still nothing so i want to ask you that .:(

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I need help, do i download part 1 2 and 3?
Either download all 4 parts. (Extract once you have them all downloaded.)
Or use the torrent under the download text in the OP. (and then use a program that can use the torrent to download the game.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Eh... I need help, I'm caught in the strip joint and can't go out.

(And that's for sure a phrase I never thought someday had to say.)

gotmashed

Jan 26, 2019
Don't go in strip club you can't get out and don't talk to bouncer. Its on his patreon that its bugged,
Does anyone know how to fuck amy (i think) The one that can't remember anything in the blow job contest area ?, Ive used the new saves as she's now at the school i think it's the same person anyway but he talks about it was fun in the toilet,
new parts ive found
Warehouse office,
strip club (bugged
teacher in her office if you talk to student in dolls house first,
nun at the church new rub down,
beach blow job

Reactions: Blup Blup

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Is there a way to go higher than 1080p in windowed mode?
I tried force resize but it doesn't work :(

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Voilsh With the game options you could not? Strange... hm... There is a config.ini in the cfg dir. Try it there.

@players Dont talk to the bouncer at the strip club(bug!) and save the game before you go in. You will be trapped inside.(bug-2!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Voilsh

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Voilsh With the game options you could not? Strange... hm... There is a config.ini in the cfg dir. Try it there.

@players Dont talk to the bouncer at the strip club(bug!) and save the game before you go in. You will be trapped inside.(bug-2!)
Works like a charm in 2560x1440 in borderless mode!
Way better for alt tab :)
Thanks!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes