leon73

May 28, 2019
Giovanna gold doll is in basement where she is. It does not have any trigger tho, it just is there so as soon as we enter basement we can pick it up even without having sex with her. You have maybe triggered some "random engine bug"... or, used old saves...
no no old rescue. so I have to try again ... I choose different option nearby ...

thank you

RedokJ

Feb 20, 2019
I'm stuck after the threesome with 'mom' and 'melissa'.
The hint says "Go back to Melissa and speak with her again" but I've tried all dialog options and the story doesn't progress.

Any ideas?

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
I'm stuck after the threesome with 'mom' and 'melissa'.
The hint says "Go back to Melissa and speak with her again" but I've tried all dialog options and the story doesn't progress.

Any ideas?
look at the walkthrough ....the hint has a bug in this version ..but that is the end of the main story for this update ...there are some more events so look at the walkthrough

John Nguyen

Jul 8, 2018
Can I ask how many updates of this game until it comes to an end?
Does the dev have any plans for the next project?

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Great job, I suppose that premium accounts for keep2share and other great file-hosters featured at svscomics are there as well?

Otherwise downloading 14gb at 25-50kb/s will be done in no time at all.:D
You folks need to look with more attentiveness.
All the links/files from this source(s) are a 0.25 full version and the others up to 0.36 are updates. Not even 1 Gibibyte to download IF you have already the previous version.

Excuse ignorance, how is the update installed?
Sigh. INFOs please. Wich variant? Win... Linux?
For Windows you start the updater and follow the instructions... the updater wants the directory where the previous version installed is. Rest then runs anutomatic.
Greets

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
You folks need to look with more attentiveness.
All the links/files from this source(s) are a 0.25 full version and the others up to 0.36 are updates. Not even 1 Gibibyte to download IF you have already the previous version.
I stand corrected :)

But still - even 700+ mb (the latest update only) is fairly large file (up to 4-5h for download)...considering there is no 400mb limit for free users...and so on...to cut short fairly irrelevant discussion regarding file-hosters, advantages/disadvantages...

The 0.36 update is out - that´s what matters :)

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
does anyone have the new savegames and walkthorugh ????
AFAIK no.
Takes time and is some work to be done. Also in the opener under "walkthrough, questions, ..." link already explained.
... is fairly large file (up to 4-5h for download)...considering there is no 400mb limit for free users...
The one from fileboom was relatively fast for me. The others are trash; if you're a free user at least.

mike_campbell

Mar 3, 2019
I say it on every release but the dev for this game is getting $1,500 a month for 3-weekly updates that are worth having while other devs are receiving twenty times as much for occasional, piss-poor releases. This is his job and his only income.

So please consider going to and maybe dropping him the cost of a cup of coffee every month.

RinDman

Jun 7, 2017
Well the game is patched, but with the old save it won't work/trigger next quests ... So yes we need the save provided by Nenad :)
Edit : nvm just need to play from previous save before the end of .35

Last edited:

omocik

May 2, 2017
Why ask for someone else to play through the whole game? YOU could be this hero and give us the saves. All hail! People would be very grateful; for a minute. (y)
You expect me to start game from begining every time update drops? Like 36 times?

Reactions: alexdzzz
4.30 star(s) 112 Votes