Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
You expect me to start game from begining every time update drops? Like 36 times?
No.
Expect would imply i believe that most persons here, who cry for saves, would do what they expect from other people. If every (theoretical) update another one of us players does the playthrough and gifts his saves, it would be like the saying "A trouble shared is a trouble halved".

Also, to my knowledge is 36 times obvious exaggerated. Correct me, but should be the first update without saves? Or?
Greets

Last edited:
Reactions: Blup Blup

yapsag

Oct 9, 2017
Also, to my knowledge is 36 times obvious exaggerated. Correct me, but should be the first update without saves? Or?
Actually omocik is correct.
For Willy D, one of the most common reasons people run into bugs is when they use old saves after an update. (Just search for any of BlubBlups old comments on this thread ;) )

That is also why with every new version, Nenad provides a savegame for each of the two paths at the start of the new update, as well as a list of autosaves which are accesible from the menu, to start playing from that version on up.

These saves are not included in the update file, which means you either start the game from the start or have a high risk or running into bugs/unable to complete the new update by using an old save.

However, I notice there isn't the huge 'no old saves' message anymore when starting the game, perhaps no compatibility issues this time?

Update: Actually, it seems starting with the 'autosave' from version 0.34, you can play this update. So if you copy the autosaves from version 0.35 to the new save folder and use the 0.34 autosave, you can play the update without starting from the beginning

Last edited:

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Actually omocik is correct.
For Willy D, one of the most common reasons people run into bugs is when they use old saves after an update. (Just search for any of BlubBlups old comments on this thread ;) )

That is also why with every new version, Nenad provides a savegame for each of the two paths at the start of the new update, as well as a list of autosaves which are accesible from the menu, to start playing from that version on up.

These saves are not included in the update file, which means you either start the game from the start or have a high risk or running into bugs/unable to complete the new update by using an old save.

However, I notice there isn't the huge 'no old saves' message anymore when starting the game, perhaps no compatibility issues this time?

Update: Actually, it seems starting with the 'autosave' from version 0.34, you can play this update. So if you copy the autosaves from version 0.35 to the new save folder and use the 0.34 autosave, you can play the update without starting from the beginning
Yeah, it works, but I wasn't able to overcome the bug I encounter at the end of 0.35. After having threesome with Melissa and Mom you are supposed to speak to Mom according to the hint, but there is no new option in dialogue. I thought it was just how the update end even though normally there is "hint" about finding collectibles etc. So what am I actually supposed to do after threesome with Melissa and Mom?

Edit: Ok, I found it out.

Last edited:

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
They never are! Nenad provides many things: a full download for Windows and macOS, updaters for Windows, macOS and Linux and a small zip file with his text walkthrough and a savegames folder. I make a Linux player zip file which can be used to convert the Windows version to play native in Linux. All things Nenad provides are through Mega, Google and torrents. Of course only for Patreons, but don't say that something isn't there because some pirate site doesn't understand what is needed for players...

Also I'm surprised that old saves seems to work. I highly doubt it because the way the Visionaire engine works. So don't complain as above that a hint isn't showing or you can't progress. That is normal with old saves. Why do you think Nenad plays his own game for a full (!) day to provide the savegames?

• Wow
Reactions: omocik

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Actually it wasn't bug, it was normal. In 0.36 you choose "I want to fuck you alone..." option with Mom and it will say you where to go next. In 0.35 it just led to sex scene with Mom. I used bookmark from version 0.33 I think (because I overlooked the 0.34 and 0.35 bookmarks are next to the first few at the top) and I works ok. I just couln't find the coin and pictures in Erohide that are supposed to be there according to walkthrough and scene with the Principal doesn't work but otherwise it's ok. Anyway I always use provided savegames and bookmarks, only this time I didn't.

joypinse

May 5, 2018
i installed the savegames on 0.35 copied them to 0.36
but i cant click on them under autosaves load previous version?
any ideas?
p.s. can anyone please post working saves?
greetings

wen2kxp

May 18, 2019
I think the unlocking of sex animation needs to be more inclined to use different postures and times in order to be more interesting.

joypinse

May 5, 2018
i played around more and i u can install the savegames from 0.35 (u can propably just copy them as well)
they both work with 0.36 no errors so far!
i remember nenad recently mentioned something
hopefully he can save a lot of time in the future and doesnt have to do complete playthroughs for every
version anymore
p.s. on the incest path i was able to finnish new update
on the other path i got stuck on go to hillwood - went there but nenad just has see you option

Last edited:

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
i played around more and i u can install the savegames from 0.35 (u can propably just copy them as well)
they both work with 0.36 no errors so far!
i remember nenad recently mentioned something
hopefully he can save a lot of time in the future and doesnt have to do complete playthroughs for every
version anymore
p.s. on the incest path i was able to finnish new update
on the other path i got stuck on go to hillwood - went there but nenad just has see you option
Please don't reuse old saves. Part of game script is saved inside, which menad they are incompatible and WILL cause undesired behavior. It's miracle you haven't got problem with old saves in your path.

joypinse

May 5, 2018
i know not to use it but several ppl reported it working for this version
also finnished the other path by just going to daisys apartment...

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
i know not to use it but several ppl reported it working for this version
also finnished the other path by just going to daisys apartment...
Working doesn't mean this issue has gone away. It might be that it just happens to work because there are no script incompatibilities playing with the 0.35 script in the save on 0.36. But maybe there are, we just haven't seen them yet.

Blup Blup where's your no old saves image? :cool:

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Does anyone have the walkthrough for v 0.36 ? Or has found out what the unlockables are in this version ?

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes