pepepepe36

Jan 2, 2019
I have almost everything complete the v.36, I only need 4 photos and 1 doll, my query is: is there any unlockable in v.36?
Maybe "Blup Blup" can help me, thanks ;)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
downloaded all 4 parts and then tried to extract the 1st one, just like it says, and using every program I have to do the xtract, 7zip, winzip, unarchiver. the 7 zip finally gave me a couple application extensions, the others only gave me a scenes folder.
If all 4 parts are in the same directory and you extract the first one, but it still doesn't work, then the problem is probably one of:
  1. You have an older version of WinRAR or 7zip. Update to the latest and try again, or
  2. Your antivirus is quarantining the executable. Check that.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
If all 4 parts are in the same directory and you extract the first one, but it still doesn't work, then the problem is probably one of:
  1. You have an older version of WinRAR or 7zip. Update to the latest and try again, or
  2. Your antivirus is quarantining the executable. Check that.
define "in the same directory", lol! Does that mean all in the downloads folder?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
where can i download the old savegames? like 0.33?
Do you want to play v0.36 starting with v0.33? Download the v0.36 saves. There are autosaves from each version there, good-to-go with v0.36.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I have almost everything complete the v.36, I only need 4 photos and 1 doll, my query is: is there any unlockable in v.36?
Maybe "Blup Blup" can help me, thanks ;)
Check my latest walkthrough -- link in signature below. Yesterday evening I managed to collect all dolls and photos thanks to some hints on this forum. I don't know what you have collected, so I can't be more specific. But reading the "Blowjob from Natasha" episode -- my name for v036 -- should point you to all of them...

Reactions: pepepepe36

pepepepe36

Jan 2, 2019
Check my latest walkthrough -- link in signature below. Yesterday evening I managed to collect all dolls and photos thanks to some hints on this forum. I don't know what you have collected, so I can't be more specific. But reading the "Blowjob from Natasha" episode -- my name for v036 -- should point you to all of them...

Well, I already have all the photos on both routes and I just need a doll that I will look for .....
The last thing I have unlocked is:
1 - The coin for "Brenda"
2 - Massage to "Mrs. Kelly"
3 - Fuck "Penelope"
4 - Open "Strip club"
Besides this I do not know if there is more or it is all over.

Thank you Blup
(y)

Reactions: exulans

V01

Jul 19, 2017
I don't understand the appeal of this game. Uninteresting dialogue, tedious quests that are made even worse with the unbearably slow character, dull sex scenes, and an unnecessary massive file size. The animations are ok, but the accompanying dialogue is some of the worst I've seen, and 90% of the sex ends in facials.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Cant extract the mac download, anyone know the solution?
You need to give more information than that.

What are you trying to extract?
Where did you get it?
What are you using to extract it?
What issues are you seeing?

D

Deleted member 1414493

There's a path where Willy fucks his mom, sisters, aunt and does stuff with his cousin. I'd say that counts.
nice.By the way how am i supposed to play this?Download all 4 parts?How does the updater work

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
quick question how do you open the strip club i talk to trixie in claudias street but none of her dialogue indicates a strip club or opens up the location

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes