goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
yep copied to where exe is , even ran updater as admin , saw cmd window appear for like 1 second then nothing , exe remains version 36 , even in game is version 36 , thought somebody ran into this problem before, maybe just me.
Run it manually from a cmd window.

If it just flashes like that, you did something wrong.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
yep copied to where exe is , even ran updater as admin , saw cmd window appear for like 1 second then nothing , exe remains version 36 , even in game is version 36 , thought somebody ran into this problem before, maybe just me.
try to close you virus scan soft. the update take 10minutes on my computer,not 1 second.

bughey

Aug 16, 2017
try to close you virus scan soft. the update take 10minutes on my computer,not 1 second.
so found out what was the problem , for some reason cmd is not working on my profile , had to create another profile and was able to install update

Heisemberg

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
Uah!!! That's incredible update. Tks a lot all the developers. I love this game.
it's more interesting every day.

Amberj

May 25, 2017
Hello, can someone show me where my father's house is on a map?
Thank you.
Bitween Jeb village and Minora Town. Right from City Airport. Its will open after you knew from Mary where Fiona is... and told her that you go talk with Fiona there.

mike_campbell

Mar 3, 2019
He knows that but he only comes here to gloat and say he has the update and is playing it
How on earth would I know that someone with a PC and an internet connection all paid for has only $10 left? How could I guess that? Who in their right mind would guess that? Seriously, who would think that someone really is supporting 6 people on the pay from McDonalds? Who would believe that, really?

Not gloating, just pointing out the benefits of supporting a dev producing great content. Pay $5 and you can gloat as much as you so clearly wish to do. And you'd be helping pay for Nenad to get a better PC so he can produce updates quicker. So you'd win.

Reactions: Heisemberg

Roshtnal

Mar 30, 2018
When I try to launch the game nothing happens. I run windows 10. The first few times I launched it worked fine. Any ideas what's wrong?

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
im stuck at hillwood studio where maya and daisy have kissing and lesbian practice and there no more lines after those scenes that lets me move on. Any ideas?

Reactions: MrPostman
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes