Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Were is Dona?
Hmm, can't find a character with that name in my walkthrough. Do you mean Domina?

Edit
You mean Donna, the girl in the library. See my walkthrough, link to latest in the signature below.

Last edited:

yapsag

Oct 9, 2017
hey once i enter neals place i can't get out the screen just wont move, what should i do,
i use windows
Check your settings. Using 1,2,3 and 4 buttons determines how the screen behaves (scrolling and centering on Willy). Check the help file when in doubt. :)

Reactions: Blup Blup

raulgonzo

Jul 17, 2017
After checking on julia willy is asked to go to Minora town to talk to his aunt. But when I enter the house his aunt is nowhere to be seen. Is this a bug or something?

Mar 9, 2018
Check your settings. Using 1,2,3 and 4 buttons determines how the screen behaves (scrolling and centering on Willy). Check the help file when in doubt. :)
i tried those, the problem is that it is in neals place i am stcuk, the camera wont move towards the exit, i cant get out of that place, once i enter neals place i am beside the sofa, and the frame is struck

raulgonzo

Jul 17, 2017
I also had that problem. It is probably if you downloaded the files from different providers.

Save before that scene exit then repeat hopefully solves the problem.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
i tried those, the problem is that it is in neals place i am stcuk, the camera wont move towards the exit, i cant get out of that place, once i enter neals place i am beside the sofa, and the frame is struck
Pressing 0 in game will toggle teleport option on and off. When it's on you may teleport to any obj with right click and unstuck from any situation.

kenny443

Aug 28, 2017
Hello all,

There's no assets threads about Willy D characters? Nenad don't want to allow fan to reproduce them? Greetings.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hello all,

There's no assets threads about Willy D characters? Nenad don't want to allow fan to reproduce them? Greetings.
Doesn't want to allow? Why do you say that? Assets threads where people figure out what is use and posts their findings (usually with fanart) usually have nothing to do with the developer.

If you want to create one, go right ahead.

kenny443

Aug 28, 2017
Doesn't want to allow? Why do you say that? Assets threads where people figure out what is use and posts their findings (usually with fanart) usually have nothing to do with the developer.
No, it was just a question. I see full of thread assets on most games but not one on Willy D, maybe because its characters are quite difficult to reproduce. For Nenad it's rewarding, it shows in another way that his work is appreciated.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hello all,

Anyone can try and re-create my characters if they want. Tho most of them I used Z-brush to create custom characters but I guess with a lot of different daz3d morphs sets you can create something similar :) I find it easier to do 1 morph in z-brush then dialing 100 or more daz3d morphs for each part I want to change :p

Reactions: kenny443

kenny443

Aug 28, 2017
Anyone can try and re-create my characters if they want. Tho most of them I used Z-brush to create custom characters but I guess with a lot of different daz3d morphs sets you can create something similar :) I find it easier to do 1 morph in z-brush then dialing 100 or more daz3d morphs for each part I want to change :p
Thank you Nenad :) something very similar then.
I do not use zbrush maybe that's why I'm looking for hours to find the right curves, morphs, etc.
That's probably why Diane gives me a lot of work and
that's also why I'm the 3d fan and you the developer;)
In any case I love your job, I will do more if I could, you have talent.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Thank you Nenad :) something very similar then.
I do not use zbrush maybe that's why I'm looking for hours to find the right curves, morphs, etc.
That's probably why Diane gives me a lot of work and
that's also why I'm the 3d fan and you the developer;)
In any case I love your job, I will do more if I could, you have talent.
Some of characters are made to look alike RL girls I know... And making Diane will probably be sort of tricky cause, well I made her from RL girl look. So I used few software to scan her face first and then adjust all with z-brush so she looks 99% like RL. Several other girls are made from RL girls I know (with their permission ofc) like Maya, and Mrs. Kelly :)

Oct 20, 2018
Some of characters are made to look alike RL girls I know... And making Diane will probably be sort of tricky cause, well I made her from RL girl look. So I used few software to scan her face first and then adjust all with z-brush so she looks 99% like RL. Several other girls are made from RL girls I know (with their permission ofc) like Maya, and Mrs. Kelly :)
girls u know? damn ure lucky

kenny443

Aug 28, 2017
That explains why some of your characters are more complicated to reproduce than others. I admit being asked the question for Maria (a lot of morphs but I never thought she was based on real people) as for Mia I thought to hold it but in fact I see that there is something else and the same for Rose. A little challenge does not hurt anyone :)

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes