sami85

Feb 15, 2019
Hmm, how then did I create the savegame00.dat in the zip I gave you? That was through the new game option. So it works for me. You also contradict yourself. You say you can load savegames from others and play from were the stopped. So why does my savegame not work for you? Sorry, but I won't bother Nenad with a bug report which contradicts itself...
I have wins 7, 8 , 10 on 3 difrent devices and all of them crashed with start New game and all of them can load save (story line 38 )... but I m not talk about Bugs or Errors ... I'm talking about important thing on the game and I also think about code who change with update (developer did) I suggested check with some one who charge but I know about your System work well ''maybe'' you had the game old version and you got new updates step by step 36 - 37 -38 - ... so thanks anyway maybe I will fix the problem and share it with you all .

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I don't understand : all saves i did in previous versions till 036 are LOST! I had all sex scenes saved separatelly .. but after installing 037 038 and 039 if i click on load it's EMPTY! there is no save there anymore.. Do i have to play the game from beginning to get all the nice sex scenes from the past?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I don't understand : all saves i did in previous versions till 036 are LOST! I had all sex scenes saved separatelly .. but after installing 037 038 and 039 if i click on load it's EMPTY! there is no save there anymore.. Do i have to play the game from beginning to get all the nice sex scenes from the past?
Saves from previous versions won't work. If you're interested why, read the thread. The short answer is the engine saves scripts in the saves, and when the scripts change things get out-of-sync.

Your previous saves are in the 036 save folder. You can fire up 036 and see them.

You can download the dev saves from the appropriate version you want to play, put them in the appropriate directory, and load them from the Autosaves screen.

Reactions: Blup Blup

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Saves from previous versions won't work. If you're interested why, read the thread. The short answer is the engine saves scripts in the saves, and when the scripts change things get out-of-sync.

Your previous saves are in the 036 save folder. You can fire up 036 and see them.

You can download the dev saves from the appropriate version you want to play, put them in the appropriate directory, and load them from the Autosaves screen.
1 - how can i "fire up 036" after i updated to 037,038 and 039? The exe starts 039 with no saves
2 - in the autosaves screen whatever i click does nothing
3 - where can i find the dev saves for 037 , 038 and 039?

Thanks in advance for your time to answer

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
1 - how can i "fire up 036" after i updated to 037,038 and 039? The exe starts 039 with no saves
2 - in the autosaves screen whatever i click does nothing
3 - where can i find the dev saves for 037 , 038 and 039?

Thanks in advance for your time to answer
  1. You need to download 036 again. Once it's been updated, you can't go back.
  2. The autosaves don't exist in your 039 folder.
  3. The saves are linked in the OP. There are saves for 038 there now. Look back through the last few pages and you can find a link to the 039 saves.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
  1. You need to download 036 again. Once it's been updated, you can't go back.
  2. The autosaves don't exist in your 039 folder.
  3. The saves are linked in the OP. There are saves for 038 there now. Look back through the last few pages and you can find a link to the 039 saves.
OK i still had the install rar files for version 036 so i installed it again and found all saves there. All is ok with 036 , thanks :)

However, I also found the save files for 039 and placed them under users as instructed but as far as i can see i am missing all the game play from 037 and 038 which i didnt play at all .. i ended in 036 as i played before.

Do i guess right that i must make first an update to 037 and play it .. then an update to 038 and play it and then an update to 039 and play it?

This game has some of the best animations of all sex games here but ... why the heck is it so complicated to go on playing it.?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
OK i still had the install rar files for version 036 so i installed it again and found all saves there. All is ok with 036 , thanks :)

However, I also found the save files for 039 and placed them under users as instructed but as far as i can see i am missing all the game play from 037 and 038 which i didnt play at all .. i ended in 036 as i played before.

Do i guess right that i must make first an update to 037 and play it .. then an update to 038 and play it and then an update to 039 and play it?

This game has some of the best animations of all sex games here but ... why the heck is it so complicated to go on playing it.?
No, each version has the stuff from the previous versions. Install the saves from 039, then you can load the saves from the end of 036, 037, 038.

The saves are complicated because the guys who made the engine didn't think about save compatibility when updating versions. Yeah, they're not visionary (pun intended).

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
No, each version has the stuff from the previous versions. Install the saves from 039, then you can load the saves from the end of 036, 037, 038.

The saves are complicated because the guys who made the engine didn't think about save compatibility when updating versions. Yeah, they're not visionary (pun intended).
Hmm .. everybody says that old saves dont work.. I have my own saves from 036 but would they work? The 039 gave me only 2 saves, both in the room of Monique before 3 some.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
If dev saves are so important for playing this game, they should be ALL put at the beginning of this thread but with working links not broken links to a Mega account that doesnt exist anymore. Am i really supposed to look through 380 forum pages in the hope to find those saves which may or may not be there? If i understand right i need the dev saves for 036, 037,and 038. Where are they ??? If they are absolutelly needed to continue the game after updates, they should be posted at the beginning!

Reactions: IXL

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Hmm .. everybody says that old saves dont work.. I have my own saves from 036 but would they work? The 039 gave me only 2 saves, both in the room of Monique before 3 some.
Please read! You have normal saves and autosaves. Use that option and you can choose which version you played last in both paths. So in your case load 0.36 there in v039 of the game. Don't use old saves. It won't work! But if you want to be stubborn please try, but don't come here complaining that things are missing as described in for example my walkthrough. Again old saves don't work! Use the load/save or autosaves from the same version as the game...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
If dev saves are so important for playing this game, they should be ALL put at the beginning of this thread but with working links not broken links to a Mega account that doesnt exist anymore.
Well the developer has no control on what people do on this forum. And yes, they make many mistakes which frustrates the hell out of other people like me. If you want a smooth gameplay download the previous version on the developers Patreon if you don't have the money to support him. Or download through this forum, but complian to the moderators here and not the developer! Arghh.......

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Well the developer has no control on what people do on this forum. And yes, they make many mistakes which frustrates the hell out of other people like me. If you want a smooth gameplay download the previous version on the developers Patreon if you don't have the money to support him. Or download through this forum, but complian to the moderators here and not the developer! Arghh.......
My complaint was not directed to the dev! He made a great game with probably the best animations in this kind of games.
Anyway i just managed to start an autosave of 036 within the 039 update and i go on playing from there so everything is OK :) Thanks for the help.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I have wins 7, 8 , 10 on 3 difrent devices and all of them crashed with start New game and all of them can load save (story line 38 )... but I m not talk about Bugs or Errors ... I'm talking about important thing on the game and I also think about code who change with update (developer did) I suggested check with some one who charge but I know about your System work well ''maybe'' you had the game old version and you got new updates step by step 36 - 37 -38 - ... so thanks anyway maybe I will fix the problem and share it with you all .
You will need to be more precise about your system are all versions of win on same pc? Also, game does not "maybe" work to some I have 380 patreons or so and none of them have issues with game crashing so it is not accident that game work on "some" systems... To understand why some bug happens on windows you need to be sure that you have all needed drivers for game to run and that they are not corrupted. You can find all info for minimum and recommended system requirements on my patreon page just scroll down under all pictures. Also game does create message loh with errors that happen so you may send that one to me and I will look at it when I have time and maybe see what is your problem there. However my suspicion is that you either don't have correct open GL (if you run game via open GL) or your c++ 2012 is corrupted or not installed at all. This are default microsoft products so do not try to fix missing DLL by downloading DLL for some random site. IT's easy to fix those by updating all your drivers or/and windows. Remember this is a game in all it's sense so it require drivers to run properly. I test game on 2 different pc one high end one mid/low end pc. All works great on both as I always try to optimize game best way I can. I am also just 1 person that work on game and I don't have team that support me so excuse some tiny errors in game, but game can be run on regular win 7 to win 10 and also MacOS and Linux as well... Many users play it and have no issues with running game at all. I hope you will solve your issue either way :)

Reactions: sami85

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
Still stuck with the "after Gloria-Jessica-Lez-scene" and "Go to lone beach and speakwith Natasha". And I already talked with Jessica about my keys she found.

sami85

Feb 15, 2019
As asked in a PM here is the Savegames folder created when I start a new game in version 038 and save it. Willy is now standing in his bedroom. The bookmark01.dat is the real new game and bookmark02.dat is created because I had to go to the save menu. The last file is used if you use resume option in the load/save menu. Hope this helps with your problem...
Hi again
I realized I have problem path 4-5-6-7-8-9 Autosave (I download fome some one) . and I can play path 10 Auto save so can you tell me how can Iget old version like 10 or 11 because I know some thing changed with New version of this game ...
if you can give me an old link to download an old version I will appreciate .
bye .

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi again
I realized I have problem path 4-5-6-7-8-9 Autosave (I download fome some one) . and I can play path 10 Auto save so can you tell me how can Iget old version like 10 or 11 because I know some thing changed with New version of this game ...
if you can give me an old link to download an old version I will appreciate .
bye .
Download the dev saves and you get ALL the autosaves.

Reactions: sami85
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes