Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
In neighbor's path they are still in studio B. I have replayed everything from an autosave and still the same :(
Please upload a save (made in v039 or mention the version you're playing!) so I can check. You probably forgot something.

find Elvira in Orion star hotel and talk with her.. please where is her room i cant find it
Se my walkthrough, link in signature below. Are you using option 3 for walking? If so, switch to 2 so you can pan to the right. After that you can switch back to option 3. This is a know bug and will be fixed in the next version.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
[QUOTE = "IXL, должность: 2285826, участник: 135692»]
Пффф ... У тебя даже не было манер, чтобы сказать, пожалуйста .... господи ..... Удачи с этим.

Между тем, я буду ждать и быть терпеливым и поблагодарить тех, кто делает загрузки, когда они могут.
[/ QUOTE]

Many thanks for this... :)

( To all...This is a link to a torrent for V39 if you were not aware )

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
The bit I am stuck on now (and there isnt a walkthrough for v39 atm) is where I am hinted to got to speak to speak to Jessica and ask about keys, but she doesnt say anything about keys at all.. Just gives options for "you are very beautiful" or "Do you work for Gloria".... Nothing about keys....

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
The bit I am stuck on now (and there isnt a walkthrough for v39 atm) is where I am hinted to got to speak to speak to Jessica and ask about keys, but she doesnt say anything about keys at all.. Just gives options for "you are very beautiful" or "Do you work for Gloria".... Nothing about keys....
Have you had the lesbian show, then go to Natasha, then back to Spore Island, then talk to Jessica? It worked for me that way. Be sure and talk to Natasha one more time and say "I have to go back to Spore Island".

Last edited:

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
A dialog is stuck to the screen. Visited bathroom in Mom's house and now "Just some very common towels" is shown in every scene. Reload/Restart didn't help. Any ideas?

Edit: besides, have the same problem with the keys. hint says talk to natasha. i had the lesbian show with jessica and gloria but there's no new dialogue option with them. tried it several times, nothing.

Last edited:

sami85

Feb 15, 2019
Hi
I have much more system requirement but when I start the Game (adventure ....) the game will close automatically and I dont know why
my system detail is :
CPU core i 7
Gforce GTS 250 ( 1G video ... )
Hard 1 tb
win 10
Direct x 10
Ram 6 gb
please check and tell me why I have this problem or tell the devoloper ... (crash game and exit)
thanks

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Have you had the lesbian show, then go to Natasha, then back to Spore Island, then talk to Jessica? It worked for me that way. Be sure and talk to Natasha one more time and say "I have to go back to Spore Island".
Thanks for this. I think the hint is a bit premature, as I had to speak to Natasha a second time (I had seen the the lesbian scene) which wasnt obvious and the hint took me from Natasha to Jessica before I had spoken to Natasha after the scene. This sorted me out. Not so much in this update btw, I think only 2 main scenes... :(

sami85

Feb 15, 2019
Can someone please help me. I really want to play this game but everytime I collect the items at the beginning of the game before leaving the apartment, the game crashes. The 1st time I played it I managed to make it work but now it just crashes right away? Is there a sollution?
did you find a solution at last ? I have this problem too .

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Thanks for this. I think the hint is a bit premature, as I had to speak to Natasha a second time (I had seen the the lesbian scene) which wasnt obvious and the hint took me from Natasha to Jessica before I had spoken to Natasha after the scene. This sorted me out. Not so much in this update btw, I think only 2 main scenes... :(
4 more girls has new scenes besides main story scenes.

Reactions: Twistty and IXL

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Please help. I have followed the walkthrough step by step, for both mom and neighbor paths. Here is where I am:

Blowjob from Natasha
Main
• Go to [Hillwood] and ask Nenad “Where are Daisy and Maya?”. He says they went home

No problem in mom's path. In neighbor's path they are still in studio B. I have replayed everything from an autosave and still the same :(
Oops, I forgot the following in my walkthrough:

Afterwards say to Amanda “I need to go to Hillwood now” (bookmark66.dat mom and bookmark67.dat neighbor).

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
did you find a solution at last ? I have this problem too .
As asked in a PM here is the Savegames folder created when I start a new game in version 038 and save it. Willy is now standing in his bedroom. The bookmark01.dat is the real new game and bookmark02.dat is created because I had to go to the save menu. The last file is used if you use resume option in the load/save menu. Hope this helps with your problem...

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Looks like it works splendidly. With maybe the tiny exception of the hair at the top of the head which does not seem to move. Anything below that seems to flow well! (y)
Top of hair need to be fixed otherwise it would fall down to floor :D Physics are not perfect but I guess it looks ok. It will be fun to see may I make it work good in sex animations (especially Bj could be fun lol)

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes