44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
please help; i have the ver. 0.36 but can't download the update to v.0.37, can i download v.0.38 update for v.36 ??
No, you have to go in sequence. 0.36 to 0.37. Update 0.37, then 0.37 to 0.38. Each update has to have the previous version to work properly.

Reactions: Ahmed_adnan

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi:

Is there a way to easily get the epic tattoo from the path to the Dollhouse. I've been playing for a long time and does not seem to come up. If the game developer is reading this think about how your game mechanics may cause player frustration and avoid making things occurring unnecessarily with a too low probability.

Regards
Hi:

Thank you to VitALL and Galin and others that responded to my earlier post.

Sorry I'm unsure how to link to multiple posts for replying, hence why I'm replying to my own post.

Eventually I got an epic tattoo pattern but not after searching for one for two 2 hours. What I found frustrating was the repetitiveness of having to use the tattoo pattern in your inventory before another appears at random locations. Maybe would make life easier if you could continue to searching for patterns even if you have one in your inventory instead of having to use it.

Epic patterns are every rare (I understand that) so if you wish to replay those scenes means another search, and possibly spending a long time again searching and replaying the basic pattern scene that quickly become very stale. I realised at the beginning of the searching that may prudent to save to overcome this game mechanics and did so when I had the 2 rare patterns in my inventory. Nevertheless perhaps a better way may be that after you find the first pattern and use it on Kayla, simply allow the player to buy the pattern from Dominos so that one can replay it as often as they like.

Just some thoughts.

Regards and again thank you to those that responded.

Reactions: VitALL

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Ok, I'm having another issue with 0.38. I choose the incest route, went to mom's (Violette) house, and did the things needed to do there, but now I can't do the main story route as there is no map location for Jeb Village. Yes, I did the earlier mission to take Claudia there and I walked around and talked to Erica, although I never got any kind of transition scene with Dee Dee.

And I still haven't heard about the missing figure for Nadya at Mrs. Maria's villa in all scenes.

Semias09

Jun 29, 2019
Hello i have v38 and update to v39 setup starting and update files but the update dos windows pop up for 1 sec and no update.
in the folder are v38.exe and when is start v38 any ideas !?

thanks

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Can someone upload the torrent for v.39?
Pfft... You didnt even have the manners to say please.... jeeez..... Good luck with that.

Meanwhile, I will wait and be patient and thank those that do the uploads when they can.

Reactions: kaneda95

AGyLL2001

Feb 6, 2018
[QUOTE = "IXL, должность: 2285826, участник: 135692»]
Пффф ... У тебя даже не было манер, чтобы сказать, пожалуйста .... господи ..... Удачи с этим.

Между тем, я буду ждать и быть терпеливым и поблагодарить тех, кто делает загрузки, когда они могут.
[/ QUOTE]

Reactions: Agent York Morgan

thedoctorr

May 10, 2018
Pfft... You didnt even have the manners to say please.... jeeez..... Good luck with that.

Meanwhile, I will wait and be patient and thank those that do the uploads when they can.
My bad, could someone please upload the torrent of v.39?

Reactions: vMKx7

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Hello i have v38 and update to v39 setup starting and update files but the update dos windows pop up for 1 sec and no update.
in the folder are v38.exe and when is start v38 any ideas !?

thanks
Any error messages? The updater takes a very long time to complete. Depending on the speed of your computer, and how much free memory it could take 30 minutes to complete.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Please help. I have followed the walkthrough step by step, for both mom and neighbor paths. Here is where I am:

Blowjob from Natasha
Main
• Go to [Hillwood] and ask Nenad “Where are Daisy and Maya?”. He says they went home

No problem in mom's path. In neighbor's path they are still in studio B. I have replayed everything from an autosave and still the same :(

kaneda95

Feb 12, 2018
Please help. I have followed the walkthrough step by step, for both mom and neighbor paths. Here is where I am:

Blowjob from Natasha
Main
• Go to [Hillwood] and ask Nenad “Where are Daisy and Maya?”. He says they went home

No problem in mom's path. In neighbor's path they are still in studio B. I have replayed everything from an autosave and still the same :(
Read maybe posts #6961 and #6962 !? .... or Blup Blup will help you ...

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi:

Thank you to VitALL and Galin and others that responded to my earlier post.

Sorry I'm unsure how to link to multiple posts for replying, hence why I'm replying to my own post.
First, unless you're replying, put @ before their names, so they're tagged and know you're talking to them. Like JugarComica .

Second, to multiquote, click the "Quote" button at the bottom of each post you want to quote, then scroll to the bottom and click "Insert quotes".

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes