Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Any news on when your other game will be released?
I still can't say exact date cause most of my time is consumed by making Willy. But there is a lot of progress made for EON and I shared few new SS as well on my discord. I do believe someone already posted those to EON f95 thread :)

Reactions: XGamer

joypinse

May 5, 2018
I saved before Kayla HJ, did HJ, searched for epic....
if I found it - play it ;) else load and repeat

suggestion:
Nenad: ...or maybe collect some Tatoo Patterns until...

3 "normal" Patterns canbe combined to 1 fine...
3 fine Patterns an be combined to one epic
3 epic Patterns: Kayla invites Willy to cinema...
cant get that cinema scene to work
at a certain point that epic stays in the inventory and when u give
it to kayla it always leads to that backdoor scene
can anyone maybe post a save before she takes u to the cinema?
or do u have to combine 3 epic=

Galin

May 5, 2017
cant get that cinema scene to work
at a certain point that epic stays in the inventory and when u give
it to kayla it always leads to that backdoor scene
can anyone maybe post a save before she takes u to the cinema?
or do u have to combine 3 epic=
that was my idea to cpllect/combine Patterns, maybe Nenad makes it ;) but at this version there is NO cinema-scene with Kayla!

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
You can look at the latest walkthrough, link in my signature below. See the open world part of "Threesome with lady Gloria"
Hmm, well your link works fine, and the document says V39 but the walkthough only goes up to V35. But ok, thanks for that, I found the section you were referred to. :)

Capture.PNG

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Hmm, that is the special things added. There are non in the versions 036 through 039 that I'm aware off. Go to page 100 for the open world part in v039. This episode is named by me "Threesome with lady Gloria"

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Hmm, that is the special things added. There are non in the versions 036 through 039 that I'm aware off. Go to page 100 for the open world part in v039. This episode is named by me "Threesome with lady Gloria"
Its a good document, much better than the txt file version.

I have a problem though or maybe something isnt quite clear here on the Threesome with lady Gloria.

The last section states these two parts as follows:

"After touching Natalie – piano girl in [Orion Star hotel] – goto [Majora
street West] and read “Diary entry two” on her [laptop]. In that she
mentions her hotel room. Go to [Orion Start hotel] and the [upper floor]
(left from Brenda). On the left enter [door] and click to “Fuck her”.
Enjoy ☺. Her story is not over yet, it is just starting..."

If I select "fuck her" I just get a screen with no characters. Cannot do anything.

"Go to the [church] and “Talk about her feelings” with sister Tatiana. She
misses [mother superior]. Go to the [Doll house] and “Talk about nun
Tatiana”. She will give Willy some advice on how to proceed. Go back to
the [church] and say “I talked about you with mother superior”. and of
course “Start ‘therapy’”. Enjoy ☺. Afterwards collect the [Tatiana
bronze] doll, go to the garden and search for the [Tatiana silver] doll"

I managed to get her to talk abot missing mother superior, but if I go to the Doll house, I have no idea who to talk to that you suggest I need to do, and whoever I do try to talk to, has no reference of "Talk about nun Tatiana". So im kind of lost here too.

Reactions: Blup Blup

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The Windows link to update from 036 to 037 doesn't work: Mega account terminated! Is there another link? I can download the update from 037 to 038 from nopy but i suppose that wont work if i dont install first the 036 to 037.. And where is 039?

Batos

Mar 16, 2018
Hi! i have a problem, i have the beer but nadya wont give me the sleeping pills how can i get that?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
If I select "fuck her" I just get a screen with no characters. Cannot do anything.
This is almost certain an old save in a new version. Tried it here on purpose and it is exactly as you describe. The other problem is probably the same cause.

Hi! i have a problem, i have the beer but nadya wont give me the sleeping pills how can i get that?
Se my walkthrough and check you did everything. If you did, upload the save and state which version you're playing and also swear you are not using old saves :)

sami85

Feb 15, 2019
As asked in a PM here is the Savegames folder created when I start a new game in version 038 and save it. Willy is now standing in his bedroom. The bookmark01.dat is the real new game and bookmark02.dat is created because I had to go to the save menu. The last file is used if you use resume option in the load/save menu. Hope this helps with your problem...
Hi
Thanks for your answer but it dosent work (I dont know why !) I did download some save from others but they did finish the paths and I can play (game works perfect !) what they did by them choices and I want to start New game and have my own choice for play the story ! If you can contact to developer please share my problem and they can fix this for New Update because this is very disappointing for the game who does not support PLAY NEW GAME !
Thanks for every thing :-(

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi
Thanks for your answer but it dosent work (I dont know why !) I did download some save from others but they did finish the paths and I can play (game works perfect !) what they did by them choices and I want to start New game and have my own choice for play the story ! If you can contact to developer please share my problem and they can fix this for New Update because this is very disappointing for the game who does not support PLAY NEW GAME !
Thanks for every thing :-(
So, why can't you select "NEW GAME" from the main menu?

sami85

Feb 15, 2019
So, why can't you select "NEW GAME" from the main menu?
the game will crash and shut down ! but when I use other save ( people who finish the game ) Game will work perfect ... but you know Every one want to have own choice and want to see own story line .

Reactions: MrPostman

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
This is almost certain an old save in a new version. Tried it here on purpose and it is exactly as you describe. The other problem is probably the same cause.
I was of the impression you can use a previous version save. In my case, this was v38.

If we use the supplied v38>v39 saves that come with each release, do we not lose things like the dolls and unlocked scenes progress, or is everything unlocked in every way, in the supplied saves? I thought the supplied saves were just main story line only...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Hmm, how then did I create the savegame00.dat in the zip I gave you? That was through the new game option. So it works for me. You also contradict yourself. You say you can load savegames from others and play from were the stopped. So why does my savegame not work for you? Sorry, but I won't bother Nenad with a bug report which contradicts itself...

Reactions: sami85

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I was of the impression you can use a previous version save. In my case, this was v38.
Well as you saw some things work and some things don't. So don't use saves from other versions because you ruin your game play with strange artifacts. Always start a new game or use the ones provided by the developer!

If we use the supplied v38>v39 saves that come with each release, do we not lose things like the dolls and unlocked scenes progress, or is everything unlocked in every way, in the supplied saves? I thought the supplied saves were just main story line only...
Nenad plays from start to finish and in the game there is code which creates the bookmarkXX.dat -- see this as an automatic save -- at the end of each version. Everything he did will be recorded. So in essence it is his gameplay. He tries to stick to the historical versions, but I see that he makes little mistakes :)

In v039 for example Willy's heaven isn't opened in the neighbor path. The savegame for that route misses a lot of dolls from other versions. However I managed to collect them all thanks to my own walkthrough :).

Anyway it is not possible to use your own old saves from the previous version. But the versions of Nenad usually have everything done up until the autosave you load. So you can use them for playing from v031 to the end of the current version if you skipped some version in between due to download limits or time. I do that all the time to check things for the walkthrough.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes