Bismo

Apr 30, 2018
No. Only part that you can "miss" is route choice. But All content then is possible to do whenever in your play through. So if you miss some parts of open world things you can always do them later. Just need to find where to trigger particular quest and you are ready to go on with it :) Main story is tho, linear so you can't miss there anything even if you want to.
Nice, thank you :)

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Is it possible to "miss" some content in this game? Like makeing wrong choices or something? Because i dont really want to play it with a walkthrough...
Like Nenad's you can't really miss anything. The story is linear apart from the choice incest or neighbour route. (Like Nenad's said just save there do 1 route first and then after you're done go back to the save and do the other route to get all the content.
Having said that there's also a lot of content in the game that isn't part of the story. Open world stuff or referred to as unlockables in the walkthrough. Which you need to do various things to unlock.
Example collect rare coins that will unlock sex positions with a hot milf that collects them or unlocking a stripclub so you can do fun stuff with the girls inside.

Some of these things can be really hard to find/unlock without the walkthrough.

Can i ask why you don't want to use the walkthrough ?

Amyema

Oct 15, 2019
To be fair on my first play through (I think version 0.34) there was one thing I missed. For the acting scenes with Daisy and Maya I didn't get to do the extra stuff because I hadn't done the side quests beforehand. The ironic part was that I was using the blupblup walkthrough, but I thought i would do the main story first and then complete the side quests afterwards. I think there are one or two other things like that, where if you don't do a side quest you may miss something later on in the main story or if you progress too far in the main story you may not be able to do certain side quests. But the vast majority is linear for the main story, and side quests can usually be done whenever

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
To be fair on my first play through (I think version 0.34) there was one thing I missed. For the acting scenes with Daisy and Maya I didn't get to do the extra stuff because I hadn't done the side quests beforehand. The ironic part was that I was using the blupblup walkthrough, but I thought i would do the main story first and then complete the side quests afterwards. I think there are one or two other things like that, where if you don't do a side quest you may miss something later on in the main story or if you progress too far in the main story you may not be able to do certain side quests. But the vast majority is linear for the main story, and side quests can usually be done whenever
There was several things that did not work if we go too far with main story, but I do believe I fixed them all and it's now possible to do them all even if we miss it first time. Sample is daisy anal things, we can unlock those for regular sex scene with her by taking script from Danielle living room (in case we did not do it before while practicing in studio in Hillwood) also sleeping pills if we don't ask Nadya later on when she is with Diane we may find sleeping pills in Nadya room on night counter... etc... Many things around that have several ways to solve. I don't believe there are any left that you will actually skip if you don't do them. You just need to find different way to do those :)

Reactions: yunmaster

XGamer

Mar 13, 2018
Is Maya mother gone?
It was sexy.
I haven`t played since around 0.33.
back then there hasn`t been a scene with her.
She was only smoking in front of the house.

Is she really gone ?
Would be a pity. Very sexy model indeed.
Was looking forward to some action with her.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I haven`t played since around 0.33.
back then there hasn`t been a scene with her.
She was only smoking in front of the house.

Is she really gone ?
Would be a pity. Very sexy model indeed.
Was looking forward to some action with her.
You think about different character... That is Skye mom and she is still there smoking in front of house and there is tiny lil scene with her already and more are to come soon :)

XGamer

Mar 13, 2018
You think about different character... That is Skye mom and she is still there smoking in front of house and there is tiny lil scene with her already and more are to come soon :)
Thanks for the correction :)

I cannot recall at the moment what Maya`s mother looks like.
Is she gone ?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Thanks for the correction :)

I cannot recall at the moment what Maya`s mother looks like.
Is she gone ?
She is big boobed mature milf. But She will be back as soon as I make content for her otherwise would not make much sense to have her back anyway :)

Reactions: XGamer

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I've found everything but one doll and a magazine, was Donna suppose to have a gold doll?

If so it is well hidden cause I've looked everywhere I can think of

Amyema

Oct 15, 2019
Do you know how many more versions you will make until the game is finished? I'm too lazy to do one version at a time, would rather wait until the entire game is done and go all the way through. Although I might end up doing every 10 versions or so, it's too tempting!

Reactions: witteb

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Do you know how many more versions you will make until the game is finished? I'm too lazy to do one version at a time, would rather wait until the entire game is done and go all the way through. Although I might end up doing every 10 versions or so, it's too tempting!
I am not sure how many versions exactly I will need to finish the game but I hope some time at begin of next year all will be done. Was hoping I will be able to do so til lend of year but there is still much work to do in game. Not too much tho things are getting close to end :)

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
Nenad, I don't understand why you want to end the game. After all, you have patrons, even $ 1800-1900 a month, the game is sensational, you can do a lot and do a lot to make it even better and bigger. I am one of your patrons myself and I completely don't understand why you want to end the game.

Reactions: pepepepe36

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Nenad, I don't understand why you want to end the game. After all, you have patrons, even $ 1800-1900 a month, the game is sensational, you can do a lot and do a lot to make it even better and bigger. I am one of your patrons myself and I completely don't understand why you want to end the game.
Cause all games need to have end? lol Well I am also making EON new game so I want to start new one and do more work on it and yet I can't while I am making Willy. Willy was planned to have silly story with bunch of content and bunch of girls that we may interact with and many many sex scenes with them. That goal is done so is story of most of them. I will finish all little stories with all girls and close up main story as well. I won't leave game unfinished don't worry. But also maybe you will like my new game even better. It will have same gameplay as Willy after all... Tho a bit more complex.

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
Nenad, can't you work on two projects at the same time? Ie. that your main game would be EON in a while, and that updates in AOWD would be even every 3 months? Then you would have time to work on EON, and AOWD fans would also be pleased. Some players would certainly still be your patreons, even if updates to AOWD were rarer. I will probably become your patreon in the new game, although the world of AOWD appeals to me more than the post-apocalyptic world in EON. I am interested in your opinion.

XGamer

Mar 13, 2018
Nenad, can't you work on two projects at the same time? Ie. that your main game would be EON in a while, and that updates in AOWD would be even every 3 months? Then you would have time to work on EON, and AOWD fans would also be pleased. Some players would certainly still be your patreons, even if updates to AOWD were rarer. I will probably become your patreon in the new game, although the world of AOWD appeals to me more than the post-apocalyptic world in EON. I am interested in your opinion.
In my opinion every game should end at a certain point.
Furthermore it`s a bit much to expect Nenad to keep working on three projects at the same time over the course of the next months/years.

If we want to play another excellent game like Willy D it makes sense if Nenad concentrates his efforts on the developement of EON and the project that will follow it up.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes