depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Nenad, can't you work on two projects at the same time? Ie. that your main game would be EON in a while, and that updates in AOWD would be even every 3 months? Then you would have time to work on EON, and AOWD fans would also be pleased. Some players would certainly still be your patreons, even if updates to AOWD were rarer. I will probably become your patreon in the new game, although the world of AOWD appeals to me more than the post-apocalyptic world in EON. I am interested in your opinion.
He's one guy doing all these things, so for my logic it's not healthy doing two games at the same time even if he works on one in three months intervals. Because I think he will be eventually burned out. Currently he's working for EON demo on his holidays, yeah his holiday is working on another game. :D This prooves that how much work and time needed.

If he had like at least 1000 patrons or more then it maybe possible for him to hire some helpers or gather a small team. But looks like it's not gonna happen soon.

But give a chance to EON, maybe you may like what you see. EON has 3 worlds, PA, Sci-fi and Fantasy and also 3 (4 with one character having transformations into another character ) main characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: XGamer

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Has anyone had issues with the magazines ?
I grabbed 2 new magazines in the 0.41 version but they aren't popping up in my collection.
It's says 13/13 but i only have 11 magazines.
Anyone able to help ?

Reactions: VitALL

Amberj

May 25, 2017
question for Numped :) Where did the Shader filter switching function gone? previously it was buttons 1 2 3 4

XaderDane

Aug 5, 2019
Uhm.... can someone help me? I went to Neal's place and I can't get out. The camera is stuck all the way to the left of the screen with all the pictures of Claudia. I can't move the camera, so I can't exit through the door which I assume is on the right of the screen. I just started playing today.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Uhm.... can someone help me? I went to Neal's place and I can't get out. The camera is stuck all the way to the left of the screen with all the pictures of Claudia. I can't move the camera, so I can't exit through the door which I assume is on the right of the screen. I just started playing today.
Press 2 on keyboard and also try press 4 as well after. You probably hit keys without knowing what they do. There is list of controls for all in game including camera lock on controls screen :)

Reactions: yunmaster

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 189537

Overview:
Adventures of Willy D. is point and click adventure type of game. If i would compare it's game play most similar would probably be "Broken Sword" but with adult content.
Everything in game is animated so that means it is not type of graphic novel where you just see pictures or animations only in certain situations. Even when character just stands you may see his movement of breathing.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-23
Release Date: 2019-07-19
Developer/Publisher: Nenad Asanovic - - - F95
Censorship: None
Version: 0.38
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
You must download all four parts or update patch! Use WinRAR or 7-zip to unpack ONLY PART1.rar.
Win Part 1: - - -
Win Part 2: - - -
Win Part 3: - - -
Win Part 4: - - -
Mac: -

Updater from v0.37 to v0.38
README
: - -
Windows: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -

Extras: - - -
Disclaimer: Do not use old saves from previous version of the game. Use saves provided by the developer.

Amazing Graphical Based and Professionally made Walkthrough Provided by Blup Blup

View attachment 301259 View attachment 301260 View attachment 301261 View attachment 301262 View attachment 301263 View attachment 301264 View attachment 301265 View attachment 301267 View attachment 301268 View attachment 301269 View attachment 301270 View attachment 301271 View attachment 301272 View attachment 301273 View attachment 301274 View attachment 301275 View attachment 301276 View attachment 301277

Good Morning

senor Nemad, Monud, Nomud, Munoz, Numed, Nomot, Nosed, Nernard, Numpad .......

I have a problem that I don't know if it's my mistake

this is the walkthrough page 100
----------------------------------------------------------------------

-Go to [Erohide] and say to Mrs. Monique “I just came to say thank you

for what you did today ”. She says Yvonne is curious about a threesome

so say “Ready for threesome lesson” (bookmark72.dat mom and

bookmark73.dat neighbor). Enjoy . Afterwards collect the [Monique

platinum] doll and say “I better go and thank all my sponsors for today”.

Willy says he's going to visit his wife first ...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

THE PROBLEM is that the last phrase....“I better go and thank all my sponsors"..... does not appear in the dialogue

and the game no longer evolves

can you please explain me I'm stuck

thank you

Last edited:

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 189537

Overview:
Adventures of Willy D. is point and click adventure type of game. If i would compare it's game play most similar would probably be "Broken Sword" but with adult content.
Everything in game is animated so that means it is not type of graphic novel where you just see pictures or animations only in certain situations. Even when character just stands you may see his movement of breathing.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-23
Release Date: 2019-07-19
Developer/Publisher: Nenad Asanovic - - - F95
Censorship: None
Version: 0.38
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
You must download all four parts or update patch! Use WinRAR or 7-zip to unpack ONLY PART1.rar.
Win Part 1: - - -
Win Part 2: - - -
Win Part 3: - - -
Win Part 4: - - -
Mac: -

Updater from v0.37 to v0.38
README
: - -
Windows: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -

Extras: - - -
Disclaimer: Do not use old saves from previous version of the game. Use saves provided by the developer.

Amazing Graphical Based and Professionally made Walkthrough Provided by Blup Blup

View attachment 301259 View attachment 301260 View attachment 301261 View attachment 301262 View attachment 301263 View attachment 301264 View attachment 301265 View attachment 301267 View attachment 301268 View attachment 301269 View attachment 301270 View attachment 301271 View attachment 301272 View attachment 301273 View attachment 301274 View attachment 301275 View attachment 301276 View attachment 301277
Press 2 on keyboard and also try press 4 as well after. You probably hit keys without knowing what they do. There is list of controls for all in game including camera lock on controls screen :)

Good Morning
senor Nemad, Monud, Nomud, Munoz, Numed, Nomot, Nosed, Nernard, Numpad, Nored, Nureg, Negred, Negad ........
fuck
I don't remember name
ahahahahahahahahahaah
"just d`ont say i need essence
i will quit this game "
ahahahahahahahahahah
i love senor willy
great game, exceptional,
a scale from 0 to 10 i give 100
congratulations senor Neman, Nerids, Negak, Numed, Nuget .........

crikey_buum

Nov 30, 2018
I'm having an issue with autosaves, I havent played since 1.36 so I load up autosave 0.36 and I can get up to "do the threesome scene", if I do it, the game doesnt progress, even if I do it 10 times, it doesnt progress, so I load up next update, "talk to lady gloria" I talk her ears off and nothing changes, then "go visit isabel" I visit her and pound the shit out of her, and then nothing happens, and lastly I "go to the beach" and nothing happens there.
Am I doing something wrong ?

XaderDane

Aug 5, 2019
I'm sorry but I tried those, and nothing worked. On any other screen in the game, the screen will scroll if I bring the mouse to the edge, but when I'm in Neal's apartment, the camera is just stuck. I can't move it, and I can't get out once I'm inside. I don't know why this is happening. I'm pretty sure I'm using the latest version like everyone else, 0.38. I downloaded all four files off of Nopy, and I followed the instructions of using 7zip to unzip ONLY part 1 (which is something I still don't understand as to why I need to do it that way.)

I haven't altered the files in anyway nor did I do anything weird while downloading and unpacking the files. I haven't even done all that much in the game. I got to the part where Miss Skye gives us a blowjob, and then I had sex with two of Carlos' working girls, the one next to Rose's Bar and the other on Majora West Street. Walked around a few areas talking to people and whatever.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes