Ohaidude01

Sep 10, 2016
Can someone (mabye @Davidreiter) PLEASE update this thread so we dont have 50 people asking for patch-updates every single day? We had 3 updates since OP was updated. Why oh why is this thread so neglected??

highmagusix

Jan 8, 2018
Im unable to download the WT-Saves file from the 39-40 patch at can anyone share that file for me

ElReverso

Aug 15, 2019
Can someone please help me solve this problem ... :(
12.png
this happens when I try to enter the game ...
I would appreciate your comments ... have a good day.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
View attachment 441147
You are either missing c++ 2012 or it's corrupted. Try reinstalling it you need c++ 2012 x86 version for this game to run properly. You can read all minimum requirement for game on my patreon page. Download c++ only from microsoft page do not download suspicious DLL files from random sites.

Xenaera

Mar 21, 2019
Does anyone have a reupload for the walkthrough/full save on the main page? Link seems to be dead :/

ElReverso

Aug 15, 2019
Thanks for the help, but it doesn't work for me .. uninstall all the c ++ I had and install the one I recommend but keep giving the same error .. I don't know if any configuration is wrong or I am missing some other application apart from that one, please help me.... 12.png

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thanks for the help, but it doesn't work for me .. uninstall all the c ++ I had and install the one I recommend but keep giving the same error .. I don't know if any configuration is wrong or I am missing some other application apart from that one, please help me.... View attachment 441723
Which one is "the one I recommend"?

What is "the same error"?

It's best to be precise when asking for technical support.

ElReverso

Aug 15, 2019

I'm sorry if I don't understand well because I'm from Spain
View attachment 441147

bobdrake97

Dec 5, 2018
I have a problem. Last version I played was 0.38 - everything was fine. Downloaded 0.38 to 0.39 update but unable to patch it. Downloaded twice from two different sources (including from Nenad patron page) both updates failed. Everytime while checking the checksum errors pop up that there is problem with library SDL2.DLL - looks like that library is corrupted or something. I was thinking that I can repatch 0.37 to 0.38 but there is no 0.37 exe file on my system any more (only 0.38 after last update). Does any one have an idea how to fix it. Maybe someone can upload that library from the main folder so I can replace mine ??

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
Thanks for the help, but it doesn't work for me .. uninstall all the c ++ I had and install the one I recommend but keep giving the same error .. I don't know if any configuration is wrong or I am missing some other application apart from that one, please help me....
to play different games you need such C++, try to install them all

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
I’m not very happy where the game is going, most of the new scenes are in visual novels, you need to click a million times to scroll, I feel sorry for my mouse

Reactions: WaveOfPig
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes