GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Cool. thank you! How do you get those colectables? Last dolls was nearly invisibles in my screen, and I don't even remembered about the pool location.

Reactions: VitALL

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Update v36 to v37 has not in mega now. Someone has this update?
Thank you
All previous updates till latest version are here: This link was posted several times but since this thread is forgotten by any f95 staff it's super hard to find it I guess... It would be very nice if someone do some work on this thread or at least give permission to other people who are willing to do things on this thread.

dems

Jul 13, 2017
I love the way these characters look. Is the entire game made with visionaire studio? Including the characters?

FantastiX

Apr 4, 2018
could the developer please make a compressed version
at least lowing the quality of what can be lowed...
Totally agree. Wanted to take a look, but the size is just ridiculous... I think compressed version with lower quality images will be very useful

CyBeRd0g

May 13, 2018
The question about making a compressed version has been answered more that once on this thread. Apparently many people don't get that the game size is that huge because it has THAT much content, not because it's not compressed. The game has probably more animations than any game on this site. IMHO that's something to respect, not to complain about ;)

JiltedBoy

Nov 7, 2019
Man, at least 1 game on this site where DEV dont lie, and update proper as soon as it possible.
Been watching this game last 2 years (last 6 months I wasnt home, had job over sea) ...now Im back and still see that guy update this beauty. Luv u man. Keep it goin. Money flows when updates goes.
Jbt , mi Yugosloveni smo najkreativniji i najperverznije maste xaxaxa

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes