sami85

Feb 15, 2019
Download the dev saves and you get ALL the autosaves.
I went to to the first page and tried to download but the file is not available any more !!! see for yourself :-(

if you had the link or you can contact some one can update the link I'll be appreciate ...

sami85

Feb 15, 2019
You will need to be more precise about your system are all versions of win on same pc? Also, game does not "maybe" work to some I have 380 patreons or so and none of them have issues with game crashing so it is not accident that game work on "some" systems... To understand why some bug happens on windows you need to be sure that you have all needed drivers for game to run and that they are not corrupted. You can find all info for minimum and recommended system requirements on my patreon page just scroll down under all pictures. Also game does create message loh with errors that happen so you may send that one to me and I will look at it when I have time and maybe see what is your problem there. However my suspicion is that you either don't have correct open GL (if you run game via open GL) or your c++ 2012 is corrupted or not installed at all. This are default microsoft products so do not try to fix missing DLL by downloading DLL for some random site. IT's easy to fix those by updating all your drivers or/and windows. Remember this is a game in all it's sense so it require drivers to run properly. I test game on 2 different pc one high end one mid/low end pc. All works great on both as I always try to optimize game best way I can. I am also just 1 person that work on game and I don't have team that support me so excuse some tiny errors in game, but game can be run on regular win 7 to win 10 and also MacOS and Linux as well... Many users play it and have no issues with running game at all. I hope you will solve your issue either way :)
Hi Mr/Ms developer (( you have my respect ))
First of All thanks for every Try and work for this game ! even I couldn't enjoy it
today I did some try for fix My Pc ... I have another internal HDD and I installed win 7 service pack 1 on that hard drive
so I failed ! I took C++ 10 and 12 and 15 for X86 and X64 from Microsoft.com and Dx 9 and net frame 4.5
so the game with All save people did crashed ! path 4-5-6-7-8-9 but path 10 work well ! like win 10
My graphic card support GL 3.3 I think I did check with GL Viewer
so I have some talent with windows and PHP and Linux and ... I read the reports when I had crash ... massage.log some times game can not open some thing from charecter folder ... some times see for your self !
--------------------------------
0:00:39.661:Graphic\Characters\Sandra\Sandra.png could not be opened
0:00:40.934:Abnormal program termination. Saved dump file to 'C:\Users\fcACmilan.DESKTOP-A1O2QQH\AppData\Local/Adventures of Willy D 038/vsplayer.dmp'
---------------------------------
I know you're to much busy but I am with you for free .
Even you can check my pc with ((team Viewer))
maybe one day I try too . ;)
Please update that link for my checking process

TnTurbo

Feb 16, 2018
The Updater files for Windows from v0.34 to v0.35 and from v0.36 to v0.37 are no longer available. Can someone upload these again?

Reactions: Ahmed_adnan

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
How do I end a conversation with one of the charcters in free roam? I'm not getting any option to say "I need to go" or "bye"

dropbear1234

Sep 8, 2017
Am I just blind or is the OP not updated with the update ? And if it is the latter, is there a specific reason ?
Please note, I'm not complaining. I'm genuinely asking if it's just a case of noone got around to it yet, or something else I'm not aware of.

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
hi guys.

I'ts possible to have a dev's save from 0.22v please.

I know it's a long time ago but if someone have it it would be nice thank you.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes