Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I found a problem, can't take the photos outside Claudia's apartment.
You can use Walk hack by pressing 0 and then right clicking on it. I recommend turning off walk hack after by pressing 0 again. It will teleport you on weird off way border location but you may always go back by right clicking on any exit.

MRC

Jun 19, 2017
You can use Walk hack by pressing 0 and then right clicking on it. I recommend turning off walk hack after by pressing 0 again. It will teleport you on weird off way border location but you may always go back by right clicking on any exit.
I found other problems with the photos, the collection screen shows 33/33 pics for Daisy but you only see 29 in the actual Daisy "folder", it says 45/40 in Gloria's folder, the two photos you pick up near Angel and Megan aren't selectable in the collection screen, I only got a flashing "new" sign on top of an empty space between Selina and Jade (it did count towards the total photos collected counter)

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Thank you, it worked perfectly.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I found other problems with the photos, the collection screen shows 33/33 pics for Daisy but you only see 29 in the actual Daisy "folder", it says 45/40 in Gloria's folder, the two photos you pick up near Angel and Megan aren't selectable in the collection screen, I only got a flashing "new" sign on top of an empty space between Selina and Jade (it did count towards the total photos collected counter)
Yeah I am aware of all problems with photos in this update but thanks for report anyway. I will try to fix all for next update tho it's hard to see all bugs in game as huge as this one. Script is now as big as some AAA games I guess and yet I am only 1 person to work on whole game :)

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Yeah I am aware of all problems with photos in this update but thanks for report anyway. I will try to fix all for next update tho it's hard to see all bugs in game as huge as this one. Script is now as big as some AAA games I guess and yet I am only 1 person to work on whole game :)
After your answer to my problem I was thinking that exactly, with the game size, the ammount of content and the regularity of the updates, founding so few bugs is really amazing. And never a game-crasher. Your work is practically flawless.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
After your answer to my problem I was thinking that exactly, with the game size, the ammount of content and the regularity of the updates, founding so few bugs is really amazing. And never a game-crasher. Your work is practically flawless.
BTW by any chance if you and others still didn't hear about it, he recently released an updated tech demo for his next game EON and probably you may love that one too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

joypinse

May 5, 2018
woow Nenad you're a machine
so many new animations in that short time since the last update!
since any girl can get more animations it seems can we dare dream about
Nadya or Selina getting more as well... ;)

p.s. one question when i run the game without administrator i get a black screen after the loading
running as administrator works though
with all the emotet and co i would rather not run it as admin though if possible
any idea?

Reactions: TadasG and omocik

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
p.s. one question when i run the game without administrator i get a black screen after the loading
running as administrator works though
with all the emotet and co i would rather not run it as admin though if possible
any idea?
Did you extract the game to drive C? If so try an other drive where Windows is not installed.

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
i ve downloaded the updater "42 to 43" for mac directly from the dev's site, but the procedure fails. any suggestion?

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
The files you have are not the files that the patcher is expecting. Did you change anything? Is that really 0.42 you're patching?

You'll probably need to download the full version.
i ve just downloaded it from the dev's site (the same procedure i ve followed for version 41 to 42)
anyway, thank you

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes