bpmination

Mar 8, 2018
I did the .43 to .44 update, and grabbed the .44 saves, but when I try to the natalie scenes now after this, the game just crashes as soon as I pick an option. Any ideas?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
i am facing same error . any solution?
Last several updates are off story. So you can do them as soon as locations are open but you don't need to to those to advance main story. Autosaves, however do save only main story checkpoint. It will include all off story when you come to certain main story checkpoint. Now, It's not possible to create autosave that will include off story things, cause simple reason that you don't have to do those, you may skip some do other etc... so there is no way to save those without creating super complicated save system. When I make saves though, there are 2 saves in Load/save screen and they always are exact point from last update with 100% done of previous one, so you can play only new part of game and all old will be done.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Last several updates are off story. So you can do them as soon as locations are open but you don't need to to those to advance main story. Autosaves, however do save only main story checkpoint. It will include all off story when you come to certain main story checkpoint. Now, It's not possible to create autosave that will include off story things, cause simple reason that you don't have to do those, you may skip some do other etc... so there is no way to save those without creating super complicated save system. When I make saves though, there are 2 saves in Load/save screen and they always are exact point from last update with 100% done of previous one, so you can play only new part of game and all old will be done.
does it have finally sex with the wife or there wont be any?

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Could anyone tell me if these provided animations are updated to the latest version, or are they always the same?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
can we bang willy's wife yet?

arcticgale

Jun 19, 2017
Ah, shoot, i missed part 0.4.3. does anybody still have 0.42 to 0.43 patch? i dont want to redownload the whole game since i have shitty connection

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes