muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Love this game! But I always seem to come up an item or two short in the collections and can never find them.

This time I show: Lingerie 20/21, Dolls 191/192, and I'm missing three Gloria Pics 37/40 (but interestingly enough I have 37/33 Daisy pics) wth?

And thanks for that tip on how to pick up those Claudia pics I couldn't grab!

MRC

Jun 19, 2017
Love this game! But I always seem to come up an item or two short in the collections and can never find them.

This time I show: Lingerie 20/21, Dolls 191/192, and I'm missing three Gloria Pics 37/40 (but interestingly enough I have 37/33 Daisy pics) wth?

And thanks for that tip on how to pick up those Claudia pics I couldn't grab!
There are two sets of gloria pics in the hillwood studio (I have 45/40), near Nenad, I'm also missing a doll and one lingerie...
Where did you find the daisy pics? I have 33/33 but the last 4 don't show up at the gallery

Aug 6, 2018
Was wondering is the new savegame for 0.44 broken ?? when i load a game it says wait for next update ??
Last several updates are off story. So you can do them as soon as locations are open but you don't need to to those to advance main story. Autosaves, however do save only main story checkpoint. It will include all off story when you come to certain main story checkpoint. Now, It's not possible to create autosave that will include off story things, cause simple reason that you don't have to do those, you may skip some do other etc... so there is no way to save those without creating super complicated save system. When I make saves though, there are 2 saves in Load/save screen and they always are exact point from last update with 100% done of previous one, so you can play only new part of game and all old will be done.

Kaeris

May 13, 2017
Starting this game for the first time today and i can't do anything since the game tries to play an intro which then crashes, searched here and "installed" (Already had them) the drivers people said, still nothing, can anyone help me?

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
There are two sets of gloria pics in the hillwood studio (I have 45/40), near Nenad, I'm also missing a doll and one lingerie...
Where did you find the daisy pics? I have 33/33 but the last 4 don't show up at the gallery
Thanks, I will try looking where you suggest.

I got four Daisy pics behind Willy's car, outside his apt. And four more in Daisy's apt. And you're right, I just counted up what is ACTUALLY in the collection, vs what the screen says I have (37/33), and it's only 29 pics. My bad... appears to be a bug.

update: Well now I show 45/40 pics for Gloria, so yeah -- definitely buggy.
Last Doll - look in the church.

Last edited:
Reactions: MRC

h41pa

Aug 7, 2016
im installing those saves .
but still autosaves and saves are from v41 ending ? and this version is v44 , what's the problem?

CJGIN

Apr 27, 2017
Hi can anyone help me out plz. My update patches installs but the command prompt doesn't open up and the game doesn't get updated. Is there any solution 4 dis?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi can anyone help me out plz. My update patches installs but the command prompt doesn't open up and the game doesn't get updated. Is there any solution 4 dis?
Try running the patch from a cmd window. Let us know any errors it spits out.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes