RadioMan

Nov 19, 2019
Please, where do I find the epic tatoo pattern event? Thanks
You can find an epic tattoo pattern on the forest path to Dolls House (remember, tattoo paterns spawn one at the time, so check the other places and pick whatever pattern you find, then return to forest path and check for epic one).

Also, you can buy an epic tattoo pattern from Nenad's store in Erohide.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
You can find an epic tattoo pattern on the forest path to Dolls House (remember, tattoo paterns spawn one at the time, so check the other places and pick whatever pattern you find, then return to forest path and check for epic one).

Also, you can buy an epic tattoo pattern from Nenad's store in Erohide.
Thank you.

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
I can't enter the warehouse anymore. I want to pick Penelope gold doll and invite Savannah to Willy's heaven but I can't get into the warehouse. The worker near the door doesn't propose work. Maybe it's because I did Penelope's job so much (easiest way to earn money for the plastic dolls), I don't know, but has anyone a fix for that?

LiQu1d@Rm0r

Mar 13, 2019
I can't enter the warehouse anymore. I want to pick Penelope gold doll and invite Savannah to Willy's heaven but I can't get into the warehouse. The worker near the door doesn't propose work. Maybe it's because I did Penelope's job so much (easiest way to earn money for the plastic dolls), I don't know, but has anyone a fix for that?
Do you take money from warehouse supervisor after finish Job ???

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I did the job once when the location was unlocked and received the money into my bank account.
Try getting money off your bank account to wallet so you have less then $5000 that should re-open his job, I will fix that part for next update it was in game in early game before money cheat I just forgot to lift that limit :)

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
Try getting money off your bank account to wallet so you have less then $5000 that should re-open his job, I will fix that part for next update it was in game in early game before money cheat I just forgot to lift that limit :)
I withdrew all my money except 8$ from my bank account and I even bought farts to have 0$ cash but the option to work in the warehouse is still not there.

Moon1278

Nov 15, 2017
went to download the version 44 but its show links for version 42 can i get i link to the right download (torrent link show 42 too)

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Ok. can some mods add this to main page how to fast travel: RIGHT CLICK ON EXIT WILL TELEPORT YOU TO NEXT SCENE YOU DON'T HAVE TO "SLOW WALK" WHOLE GAME. This was introduced to game in version 0.09 I think... Also there is 0 to toggle walk hack...

Edit: And please change tag to 2D game and "no you can't rotate 2D image to get angle you want... duh" lol

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Ok. can some mods add this to main page how to fast travel: RIGHT CLICK ON EXIT WILL TELEPORT YOU TO NEXT SCENE YOU DON'T HAVE TO "SLOW WALK" WHOLE GAME. This was introduced to game in version 0.09 I think... Also there is 0 to toggle walk hack...

Edit: And please change tag to 2D game and "no you can't rotate 2D image to get angle you want... duh" lol
The best way to do that is to report your post and say what you want done.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
The best way to do that is to report your post and say what you want done.
Last time someone did that took them more then month to actually update thread. I just think they mostly ignore threads of games that are not supa dupa popular :D

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hi friends is there anyone who can port this game for Android plz?
I can port whole game to android, ps4, switch, or Ios, but seriously, for android game is too big, ps4 and nintendo licenses would be impossible to get for this type of game as they both claim they are "family friendly" consoles. So murder, blood, killing is family friendly, sex however is not (and people will tell you that willy is very very family friendly) :D

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
So murder, blood, killing is family friendly, sex however is not (and people will tell you that willy is very very family friendly) :D
This is because America rules the world, and many American oligarchs are members of the mad Puritan sect, where sex is accepted by the most terrible sin. Murders and even cannibalism, apparently, are not considered puritans than something terrible. Therefore, we have The Witcher 3, made by a European company, where there are already 5 sex scenes, but there is no cannibalism. And there is a skyrim made by an American company, where there is a dismemberment of bodies and cannibalism, but there is no sex. Therefore, a film with brutal murders in America has a rating of 13+ (pg-13) and, for example, in the Netherlands is 16+, but a film with exposed parts of the body in the Netherlands has a rating of 6+, and in America it receives R.
Sorry for my English, it's all Google's fault.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
This works for me for over 20 times by now, so there are not many ways how it could go wrong. In my experience mostly users have some cfg or the user rights wrong if a problem arises.

a) If i look at your CLI i see something odd: You have there with "c:/users...d:/entertainment/.../..." 2 drive letters on the same line. Is this some link you use there or whats this? Possible the patcher stumbles because of this.
b) Are you sure the patch was installed in the AOWD main dir and not somewhere else?

Last edited:

Zdekk

Dec 3, 2019
Hi! I have a new doll (Esmeralda naked), in this moment 190/192 (0.44). I'm still looking for two. Help someone please? Thanks!

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes