White195

Dec 18, 2017
the download links seems to be of version 42, not 44 (the full download in seperate) at least mega and nopy.
Based on the file name.

witteb

May 3, 2019
Could anyone share a changelog for 0.44 ? I couldn't find it anywhere and wouldn't want to miss anything.
anyone has the changelog on what has been updated in 0.44?
Dresses

-Amelie: After 3some with Dee Dee, talk to amelie about would she have sex with you alone. You will agree if you buy her dresses she will. She will tell you exactly what dresses she likes. It's V-Dress, Corset, Dream dress Meow lingerie and nightz dress. After you buy her even 1 of this sex scene will open with her wearing that one. So if you buy all of this you will have more sex animations with her ofc.
- Erica: After sex with her and (one that we may repeat with "wanna have sex with your boyfriend.) new dialogue will open to have sex with her in her mini dress. This will instantly open new animation with her. but you may also buy her few dresses for extra animations. Dresses she will use are: Bodystockings, Classy dress, V Dress, Dream Dress. This will be added to her standard sex option so you will have more buttons to press to see this animations.
- Danielle: After sex with her speak with her about outfits for photos. You may buy her: V Dress, Classy dress, Catsuit, Corset, Night dress

- In los labia after touching Esmeralda ass while she touch your car... Go back to selina and ask to see future for someone else. She will mention Esmeralda will not react if you grind on her ass. So go back to esmeralda to get new grind animations from interesting camera angle... Enjoy.
- After Sandra slap you once in her apartment when willy lick her boob, next time Willy will be smarter and turn her around and grind on her so she can't slap him, 1 animation added there so check that out as well.
- Talk with nun larissa and after talking move close to her 2 times and you will get a scene with her as well... Don't wanna ruin surprise there so you will have to see yourself what it's all abouit.

- After doing advanced instructions with Audrey (schoolgirl in class that is there alone) go to Raquel (lady sitting in church) and speak with her. She will tell you she wanna hire you for perma instructor of her daughter. After you go there to her apartment talk with her... Some sparkles will fly in your words and she ofc can't resist our hero Willy. Enjoy her sex scene there.

- After doing all thiungs with young stripper Nella, new dialogue option will appear that she is doing all this for scholarship. So As willy is true gentleman he will offer to pay her scholarship. Go to university and speak with Mrs. Kelly (she need to be in her office) and talk about scholarshit. Then pay it. Go back to Nella stripper and tell her that ypou paid it. She will agree to have sex with willy.

PS pretty close to an whangelog (straight from the walkthrough.)

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Ah, shoot, i missed part 0.4.3. does anybody still have 0.42 to 0.43 patch? i dont want to redownload the whole game since i have shitty connection
Always check the patreon site first their you can find all previous updates also from 0.42 to 0.43:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Can't seem to find a MAC patch for 44...
Because it hasn't been shared.

Your options are:
  1. Wait for 0.45 to come out, at which point he'll release 0.44 for free
  2. Become a patron and get it from his Patreon page
  3. Wait for someone to share it

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
If anyone needs :

Thank you sooooooooooooooo much. I have been searching for several hours trying to find these. I guess I wasn't putting correct search info.

Reactions: VitALL
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes