omkar99

Nov 6, 2018
guys i am not able to play after having foursome with maya. It says check the unlockables. I have the latest update still it shows the same thing, someone help.

jemmy1997

Dec 19, 2017
how to make giulio sleep

and when i go to buy clothes for Danielle and Amelie i only can buy night dress no more option is this a bug or not

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
When I run Updater, it extract the update but dont patch the game.
Any answer for this ?

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
When I run Updater, it extract the update but dont patch the game.
Any answer for this ?
You have to run the "EXE" file in the same folder as the game. UpdateWillyD-044_to_045.exe. This process will take some time, as it is checking file integrity of the original program, then the updated program.

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
You have to run the "EXE" file in the same folder as the game. UpdateWillyD-044_to_045.exe. This process will take some time, as it is checking file integrity of the original program, then the updated program.
Thats what I do, but after the extract, a black windows appear and desapear quickly without patching anything.
Nothing happen after that.

mbn89

Apr 7, 2017
You have to say it out loud with extreme excitement, carry the D also...like this. ADVENTURES OF WILLY DEEEEEEEEEEEE! Makes me laugh every time :ROFLMAO:

jemmy1997

Dec 19, 2017
when i go to buy clothes for Danielle and Amelie i only can buy night dress no more option is there is a fix for this bug

and can any one share the location of all doll

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Hmm... I bought all the outfits for Selina and now I'm not able to buy them for anyone else? Only the night dress is available. Is that a bug or what?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Hmm... I bought all the outfits for Selina and now I'm not able to buy them for anyone else? Only the night dress is available. Is that a bug or what?
Didn't play late versions but looks like a bug (I may be wrong though), try using other conversation options in the shop and with Selina too to be sure there's no unfinished objectives. If still can't buy, load a previous save, give her the outfits after giving them to every other women.

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Didn't play late versions but looks like a bug (I may be wrong though), try using other conversation options in the shop and with Selina too to be sure there's no unfinished objectives. If still can't buy, load a previous save, give her the outfits after giving them to every other women.
I'll try the conversations, but I gave her the outfits a long time ago, so I have no previous save...

EDIT: Didn't help...

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes