fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
cant fine photo and to dolls one doll in right room of platinum room once you do foursome with mom in there

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
hey everyone, i'm new on this game got some questions:

1. is NTR content and MMF threesomes (Male,Male,Female) avoidable/optional or are they necesary for the "plot" (is the MC forced to share some1 in order to be able to advance)?

2. i updated the game to 0.45 and got the saves compatible for that version, however there are 3 saves in total 2 on the first page and 1 on the secound page, what's the difference between them?

light-nightt

Oct 23, 2018

1. is NTR content and MMF threesomes (Male,Male,Female) avoidable/optional or are they necesary for the "plot" (is the MC forced to share some1 in order to be able to advance)?

2. i updated the game to 0.45 and got the saves compatible for that version, however there are 3 saves in total 2 on the first page and 1 on the secound page, what's the difference between them?
1.Share scenes is not optional, u have to go through it to progess the story. But u can skip it with save file (u can skip the update with NTR content). It still be there obiviously but u dont have to see it ( Give it a try, i think these sences its not that bad)
2. first one is incest route( some exclusive scenes with Mom, aunt and sisters) 2nd one is non-incest ( exclusive scenes with neighborhoods and her friends) 3rd saves,u could just ignores it

Reactions: Xegrid

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
1.Share scenes is not optional, u have to go through it to progess the story. But u can skip it with save file (u can skip the update with NTR content). It still be there obiviously but u dont have to see it ( Give it a try, i think these sences its not that bad)
2. first one is incest route( some exclusive scenes with Mom, aunt and sisters) 2nd one is non-incest ( exclusive scenes with neighborhoods and her friends) 3rd saves,u could just ignores it
ok i see thx :)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

2 - you don't load the dev saves through the save screen; instead use the autosaves screen.

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
:poop:(n)Upload Haven OSX file link sends the user a very small disc image with a hostile payload of auto-install malware.
It does not point to the file mentioned here. :poop:(n)

Do not use this host, there are others out there like them.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
:poop:(n)Upload Haven OSX file link sends the user a very small disc image with a hostile payload of auto-install malware.
It does not point to the file mentioned here. :poop:(n)

Do not use this host, there are others out there like them.
Nope.. Maybe your browser or add-ons are infected.

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
Nope.. Maybe your browser or add-ons are infected.
If they were (I don't have add-ons anyway..) this would happen during any attempt to download. This happens at specific sites while on OSX Catalina using ANY browser, Upload haven is one of them.

NoPy and Mega are both reputable/reliable. The rest, not-so-much...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
If they were (I don't have add-ons anyway..) this would happen during any attempt to download. This happens at specific sites while on OSX Catalina using ANY browser, Upload haven is one of them.

First time that I hear that.. and so far no other Mac user complaint about UploadHeaven here or in another thread (Catalina user or not). Therefore, it might be that the issue is on your side and not a general one. :unsure:

goobdoob any ideas?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

First time that I hear that.. and so far no other Mac user complaint about UploadHeaven here or in another thread (Catalina user or not). Therefore, it might be that the issue is on your side and not a general one. :unsure:

goobdoob any ideas?
Works as expected for me - 17.7 gig 0.42 zip. I didn't download it to verify, but not a "very small disk image". But I'm running Mojave, not Catalina.

Go to the download page again and:
  1. Take a screen shot like the one cold_arctus did above, and paste it here
  2. Paste the URL from the download page
  3. Paste the "click here" link from the page
If you're not running uBlock Origin, I highly recommend it.

Reactions: cold_arctus

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
Cant get it to run, did all the updates which all worked fine and installed Microsoft Visual C++ but still nothing.

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
.Exe is attached.

What is your issue exactly? Exe won't start (not shown in task manager) or screen is white and you do not see images?
When i click on the exe i get a flash of a box on the taskbar and nothing else, essentially it tries to open but wont.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
When i click on the exe i get a flash of a box on the taskbar and nothing else, essentially it tries to open but wont.
where is your game stored? If you can't run the game either you do not have permission to run it or some kind of protection software doesn't allow to run it.

Edit: Pls upload the messages.log file. Maybe it gives us some pointers where the problem might be.

The file should be somewhere in AppData (hidden folder).

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes