Tenmocho

Feb 7, 2018
yea somethings up with 0.45 specifically for me. the game wont launch at all but i've tested ver 0.44 and older and it works like a charm

Vla123

Feb 28, 2018
Hello everyone, three dolls are missing, where to find them or AutoSave does not work at 0.45. Send one save with a full set of dolls. THX

Spartacus80

Oct 4, 2019
Hello, I can't get Giulio to sleep, I guess I have to give him a beer containing a sleeping pill but I don't know how to give him so that he stops walking around the room with the pages of Kamasutra. Do you know how we do it?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Hello, I can't get Giulio to sleep, I guess I have to give him a beer containing a sleeping pill but I don't know how to give him so that he stops walking around the room with the pages of Kamasutra. Do you know how we do it?
you need to use spike beers on a barrel in that room

Spartacus80

Oct 4, 2019
I'm looking everywhere, but I'm missing a position with Giovanna, because I can only find 6 pages of Kamasutra and apparently there are 7. Do you know where the 7th page is? currently I have position :
Cowgirl
Behind
Doggy
Hard fuck
Titjob
???
Sideway
Cum

Last edited:

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I'm looking everywhere, but I'm missing a position with Giovanna, because I can only find 6 pages of Kamasutra and apparently there are 7. Do you know where the 7th page is? currently I have position :
Cowgirl
Behind
Doggy
Hard fuck
Titjob
???
Sideway
Cum
One of them is slighlty visible i think the spot on couch where dude falls a sleep. just try to hover your mouse over obejects slowly and look for different colours on these objects.

Spartacus80

Oct 4, 2019
One of them is slighlty visible i think the spot on couch where dude falls a sleep. just try to hover your mouse over obejects slowly and look for different colours on these objects.
Ok, it's good I found it, thank you very much for your help.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Click the fish on the wall in Willy's room. It will take you to the walkthrough. It's not updated for the last few releases, but it's got lots of good stuff for the part you're in.

Reactions: billclinton99
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes