Neumann

Mar 27, 2020
Ne shvatam kako ova igra ima manje patrona od vizualnih novela???
I don't understand how this game has left patrons then visual novels???

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
Maybe this is a stupid question...but there is no option to cum when having fun with the girls in the Platinum Room. Does this problem only occur for me or do you guys have the same issue?

DerVisionar

Dec 14, 2017
Maybe this is a stupid question...but there is no option to cum when having fun with the girls in the Platinum Room. Does this problem only occur for me or do you guys have the same issue?
Everything is fine. Platinium room is pretty much WiP.
Dev said anims there are new thing and there will be more in coming updates or sth along these lines. Not sure, my memory is shitty sometimes.:rolleyes:

Reactions: John-18

gmo202

Aug 2, 2019
I played this game yesterday, everything was normal. I decided to launch it today, but it doesn't even launch. What might be the problem?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I played this game yesterday, everything was normal. I decided to launch it today, but it doesn't even launch. What might be the problem?
odd.... any updates installed yesterday? Have you tried to reboot your computer?

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
I can't buy clothing to Francesca. It's a problem because I don't have Amelia's Gold doll and if I can't buy the clothes I won't be able to get that doll. I finished all the updates and I lack 3 dolls, Amelia gold, Lacey's gold (don't know where to find that one) and another one I didn't identified yet.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
HELP! The last version I played was 039. I thought i would wayt to not have to update again and again and get a lot of downloads for that. But now I really don't know how to go from 039 to 045 since the old saves don't work in the last version and i also can not find anywhere the versions 040,041,042,043,044 to go step by step.. Is there a save somewhere from 039 that opens in 045?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
HELP! The last version I played was 039. I thought i would wayt to not have to update again and again and get a lot of downloads for that. But now I really don't know how to go from 039 to 045 since the old saves don't work in the last version and i also can not find anywhere the versions 040,041,042,043,044 to go step by step.. Is there a save somewhere from 039 that opens in 045?
You can get older versions/updaters on his Patreon page.

When you get to the latest version, download the dev saves and follow the instructions.

Reactions: mizilic

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
You can get older versions/updaters on his Patreon page.

When you get to the latest version, download the dev saves and follow the instructions.
Thanks, i'll do that. I only dont know.. should I play each update separately one after another till i reach the last one or just instal all updates and start playing in the last version from some of the saves but how would i know from which save?
And is the last udate available here 044 or 045?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thanks, i'll do that. I only dont know.. should I play each update separately one after another till i reach the last one or just instal all updates and start playing in the last version from some of the saves but how would i know from which save?
And is the last udate available here 044 or 045?
Yeah, that's the conundrum.

I'd load the latest, and load the save from the version you ended at.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes