yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Hotaboo's Domina has been doing sales for a long time.
When will have a good time with her?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I totally love this game! :love:

Reminds me of the days back then when I was spending hours on adult point&click adventures.
But this one is even better since it has up to date graphics and more explicit scenes.
I also like the humor in it. Like sniffing the roses at Marias statue. :D

Thank you for this awesome game, Ninud!! You are doing a great job there!;)(y)

After plenty of hours playing the game I only expierienced one little bug by now.
Whe I visited Claudias place I saw some photos on the ground but wasn't able to pick them up. Whenever I try, Willy walks to a different position and ends up staring at the wall.

View attachment 607377
That was bug in one of previous versions that is now fixed... If you look at Controls screen you will see that there is teleport hack. Press 0 right click on those photos and willy should teleport to grab them then exit scene and I recommend to press 0 again to turn off teleport hack...

Enxxrx

Jun 20, 2017
This game looks epic. Thanks so much. Quick question, though. Can the girls have sex in outfits or are the scenes all pre-rendered with them being naked? Thanks again!

Galin

May 5, 2017
This game looks epic. Thanks so much. Quick question, though. Can the girls have sex in outfits or are the scenes all pre-rendered with them being naked? Thanks again!
Scenes are prerendered, there are scenes with some girls with some clothes...

Galin

May 5, 2017
Thanks, I downloaded the CGI rip and was wondering. How up to date is the CGI rip? Is there further content from there?
Did you take the "animation Rip" from OP? That seems to be outdated, i didn't see any scenes from "Platinum Room" wich is actual in V0.45...

monster778

Jul 23, 2018
Dear Game maker i am new to this Game, i like this game much & i am Noob Player
i am on **Version 0.11** path, the problem is I have Collect 47 dolls & Need 50 to enter doll house, that isn't a big issue
But you should remember this is An ADULT + ADVENTURES Game
Then What the fucking (Puzzle) is doing here & If it is here you Must give a solution OR (HACK) Also
I can read Only Basic English If any 1 wants to reply Or i will FUCK English :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Enxxrx

Jun 20, 2017
Really liking this game! Wondering if there is any way to make the text a little bigger and/or the mouse cursor a little bigger or even a different color?

V-red

Nov 12, 2017
I have a question about the choice when you bring Diana a sunscreen cream. You can choose a path with or without incest. So if I choose first does it mean I won't have an opportunity to go to Alan?

Enxxrx

Jun 20, 2017
Just curious when the update to .45 might be made available for free users? Thanks again for making this fantastic game!

RoccoValdez

Jun 8, 2017
I have a question about the choice when you bring Diana a sunscreen cream. You can choose a path with or without incest. So if I choose first does it mean I won't have an opportunity to go to Alan?
Yes, you'd have to do the other path in a different playthrough. I chose the incest path and have never met Alan.

Reactions: V-red

V-red

Nov 12, 2017
Yes, you'd have to do the other path in a different playthrough. I chose the incest path and have never met Alan.
Hm, that means that you can't have 100% collectables then? Because there are photos and doll in his apartment. Ugh, I didn't expect routes in this game.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Hm, that means that you can't have 100% collectables then? Because there are photos and doll in his apartment. Ugh, I didn't expect routes in this game.
There are the same number of dolls and photos in both routes, just the names of the characters are different.

Reactions: V-red

V-red

Nov 12, 2017
There are the same number of dolls and photos in both routes, just the names of the characters are different.
Alright. Got you, thanks.
Can you also tell the names of girls from Alan's path pls? I know there's Amanda but should be others too if the incest path has 3.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Alright. Got you, thanks.
Can you also tell the names of girls from Alan's path pls? I know there's Amanda but should be others too if the incest path has 3.
You should download the enhanced walkthrough. Click on the fish in Willy's room.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes