Polarman

Sep 19, 2019
I have a question about the choice when you bring Diana a sunscreen cream. You can choose a path with or without incest. So if I choose first does it mean I won't have an opportunity to go to Alan?
Choosing incest will give you mom,sisters,aunt and niece.

Choosing non incest will give you Alan's wife and her daughter, her daughters friend with her roommate and another lady also.

Five characters each way. And no. you can't unlock both.

Reactions: V-red

RoccoValdez

Jun 8, 2017
god someone help me plz,for a week
As for the bronze dolls, compared to my progress, you are missing your wife Fiona (click the windows at her fathers house) and Brianna (at the blowjob contest at the Doll House, bronze Door Location far right).

for Silver, the two above and the pricipal at the university (I guess you'd need to have sex with her at the toilets, doll should be in a classroom).

for gold & platinum is your progress better than mine.

Last edited:

Polarman

Sep 19, 2019
god someone help me plz,for a week
Missing lacy and mrs Kelly silver. Look for those. You forgot the threesome scene with Jade & Brenda. Brianna as a couple of dolls gifts you can win with betting. You forgot you wife doll at her father's place.

fpjapple

Jul 24, 2019
As for the bronze dolls, compared to my progress, you are missing your wife Fiona (click the windows at her fathers house) and Brianna (at the blowjob contest at the Doll House, bronze Door Location far right).

for Silver, the two above and the pricipal at the university (I guess you'd need to have sex with her at the toilets, doll should be in a classroom).

for gold & platinum is your progress better than mine.
thx mate(y)

fpjapple

Jul 24, 2019
Missing lacy and mrs Kelly silver. Look for those. You forgot the threesome scene with Jade & Brenda. Brianna as a couple of dolls gifts you can win with betting. You forgot you wife doll at her father's place.
threesome with Jade & Brenda,but where is the platinum doll?

derive

May 2, 2018
There are so many characters that I sometimes forget who they are and what their relations with eachother or with Willy is. Is there an overview anywhere available?

Tischkante

Apr 9, 2019
Absolute computer noob here, i don't know what to do, please help!
I downloaded the five parts and it says i only need to unpack part 1, is this true? And how do i install the updates, i copied the updater .exe into the Adventures Of Willy D 042 folder, but the console only shows could not find or read errors. I'm stumped. TIA for any help

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I want to apply as fartman for next update! Do me this favor suprime developer.
If you're a patron and willing to send him a photo of yours, then there's a small chance that he may do it. But you may also need good persuasion skills. If you get successful, I will try to persuade him to add me as the sleeping fat guy... :)

He's actually very good when creating 3D versions of real life people. If I'm remembering correct, there was a couple trying to be in the game, but got cold feet later.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes