Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
thx bro,I've collected all dolls (y) (y) (y)
You got 193? I got 191 so I lack 2 dolls.
One is Amelia's gold but it's because there is a bug and I can't clothes for her.
But the other one is a mistery to me. I don't even know which one I missed.
Can you help me figuring out which one with the pictures below?

Edit: I found the doll. It's Violette/Leonara/Giovanna's foursome doll in the east chamber of the platinum chamber.

Last edited:

fpjapple

Jul 24, 2019
Nothing for now...
I think buy
You got 193? I got 191 so I lack 2 dolls.
One is Amelia's gold but it's because there is a bug and I can't clothes for her.
But the other one is a mistery to me. I don't even know which one I missed.
Can you help me figuring out which one with the pictures below?

Edit: I found the doll. It's Violette/Leonara/Giovanna's foursome doll in the east chamber of the platinum chamber.
hi bro, I think you just need buy clothes for Amelia and have sex with her. Then you can get the doll.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Absolute computer noob here, i don't know what to do, please help!
I downloaded the five parts and it says i only need to unpack part 1, is this true? And how do i install the updates, i copied the updater .exe into the Adventures Of Willy D 042 folder, but the console only shows could not find or read errors. I'm stumped. TIA for any help
Yes, first part, but You need to have all parts in same folder! When You run unpacking first part It will "call" other part`s and continue to the end of unpacking all archive. Then You shall have whole game ver.0.42 in one folder.

After that, put update 0.43.exe in that folder where You unpacked game. Run it and wait until finish. Then repeat same process with update 0.44 and 0.45 as in step with update 0.43.

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
I think buy
hi bro, I think you just need buy clothes for Amelia and have sex with her. Then you can get the doll.
I know but I can't. Francesca won't sell me clothes because I gave clothes to Selina. Nenad told me it's a bug and he's going to fix this in v0.46. It was the last doll in the platinum chamber that I missed. I thought about which sex scene didn't give me a doll and I realized I didn't get one after the foursome in the platinum chamber. But thanks anyway

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
i will upload the update Exe

43 to 44 -
44 to 45 -
45 to 46 -

Last edited:

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
Man, this sure has a lot of tags. Some I like, some I dislike, and some are meh. Okay, I'll bite. In Spain we say "curiosity killed the cat". Let's see if I survive this...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: witteb and omocik

pomocek

Dec 31, 2019
Where can i find Willy_D_Savegames_046.exe file? Or can i just copy the old 0.45 save files to 0.46 save directory?

• Sad
Reactions: omocik
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes