ssberr

Dec 31, 2017
Oh, really? Tap to autosaves, please. Maybe I'm blind, but in MY version 46 auto saves since 43 are locked. Or which auto saves do you mean?
besides autosaves Nenad provide two saves for each path that you can use in the Save/Load section. You can use that to play for now while waiting

Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
besides autosaves Nenad provide two saves for each path that you can use in the Save/Load section. You can use that to play for now while waiting
Thanks for this point, but I'll wait. I dont wanna play again and collect all from 0.43 while saves to actual 46 no one posted)Even Nenad)

ssberr

Dec 31, 2017
Thanks for this point, but I'll wait. I dont wanna play again and collect all from 0.43 while saves to actual 46 no one posted)Even Nenad)
You can download from 0.45 it already has enough dolls for platinum but you have to unlock the room again

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
the update screwed something up. there is a crazy delay between actions. when i start an interaction, sometimes it take a whole minute to go to the next dialogue or to start a scene. it's unplayable. i guess i'll wait for a torrent of the whole thing.

Reactions: Seriosha

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I’m stuck it says talk with maya but there is no new interaction what to do i downloaded the save from 0.45

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
OK something weird happened with this update. It asked to reboot my computer after updating. It has never done that before.

Also, for some reason it is really hard to click through text. Never had this problem with this game before.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seriosha
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes