BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
This whole "only make updates available" bullshit is bullshit. I had to go find 042 to 043 separately, and the patch I found was broken so it didn't even upgrade the whole game. From 042 to 046 it's a crazy amount of time to patch doing 4-5 multiple separate upgrades and I'm on an i7. Also, when I arrived at 46, the game barely works, clicking doesn't register, hell it even made my computer act weird after it quit.

• Angry
Reactions: geamoiri

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
This whole "only make updates available" bullshit is bullshit. I had to go find 042 to 043 separately, and the patch I found was broken so it didn't even upgrade the whole game. From 042 to 046 it's a crazy amount of time to patch doing 4-5 multiple separate upgrades and I'm on an i7. Also, when I arrived at 46, the game barely works, clicking doesn't register, hell it even made my computer act weird after it quit.
Download whole game by torrent (only minutes) and install it full. Or make us all happy and develope some new up/dl system that allows share 16 GB files instantly.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Download whole game by torrent (only minutes) and install it full. Or make us all happy and develope some new up/dl system that allows share 16 GB files instantly.
can't you upload big files using google drive?

randomname42

May 30, 2017
For the people having trouble with "maya-nenad-gloria", the actual conversation chain is:

Maya -> Nenad -> Jessica (inside Gloria's Yacht) -> Gloria (top floor of hotel, which previously had been inaccessible and remains that way until you've talked to Jessica as part of this chain).

Reactions: UraN82

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
For the people having trouble with "maya-nenad-gloria", the actual conversation chain is:

Maya -> Nenad -> Jessica (inside Gloria's Yacht) -> Gloria (top floor of hotel, which previously had been inaccessible and remains that way until you've talked to Jessica as part of this chain).
And after that? Or is it the end of the update?

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
First time downloading the game. I successfully downloaded parts 1-5 of v0.42 but the instructions say update to v0.43 before applying the patches. I don't see a v0.43 update file.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
0.46: 4 new trophy dolls:
maya-nenad-gloria fuck - trophy
nurse-doctor 3p - trophy
Wine (penelope's office) - Sandra - trophy.

The last one??
Who is Penelope? I don't remember her from the game and have no idea where her office is.

Thanks

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
OP in the spoiler
The 5 part downloads are for Version 0.42 -- The Spoiler in the OP has update patches covering v0.43 --> v0.46, but not v0.42 --> v0.43. The OP specifically says you need to update to v0.43 before using the update patches. I was wondering where the v0.42 --> v0.43 update is.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
No its not.

I lost my game due to a hd failure. So downloaded all 5 rar files, then the incremental patches. Took no longer than 30 mins to download, unrar, install and do incremental patches and save patch.

Job done.

Everything you need is here and its expained so easily and the various downloads are great.

I think you need to re-examine what your doing and not take it out on the people providing you with FREE content.

PS If you found a patch thats broken, which was it? Be at least a bit helpful if this ACTUALLY was the case, so we can fix it, rambling on about it with no info, is as helpful as.....

Tarazer

May 2, 2017
So...I havent had time playing this wonderful game since 0.33 and How can I play things from 0.34 to 0.46? If I use the savefile I will only get to play whats happens from 0.46 :(.

Anyone have a savefile that can be used?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So...I havent had time playing this wonderful game since 0.33 and How can I play things from 0.34 to 0.42? If I use the savefile I will only get to play whats happens from 0.42 :(.

Anyone have a savefile that can be used?
The dev's saves are for each major release. Install them, then click Autosaves.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes