Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
The 5 part downloads are for Version 0.42 -- The Spoiler in the OP has update patches covering v0.43 --> v0.46, but not v0.42 --> v0.43. The OP specifically says you need to update to v0.43 before using the update patches. I was wondering where the v0.42 --> v0.43 update is.
Sorry I didn't notice that.
Under the spoiler cache you have patches : updates click on the updates word, you'll find what you need

Last edited:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
0.46: 4 new trophy dolls:
maya-nenad-gloria fuck - trophy
nurse-doctor 3p - trophy
Wine (penelope's office) - Sandra - trophy.

The last one??
I must admit, I found the wine and scene for Sandra.

But Im having an issue with the Dr - Nurse... Can you advise more on this please?

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
I must admit, I found the wine and scene for Sandra.

But Im having an issue with the Dr - Nurse... Can you advise more on this please?
Go to the hospital and first talk to the Nurse about the Doctor. Then go talk to the Doctor about the Nurse.

Reactions: IXL

renatoxd20

Aug 26, 2017
0.46: 4 new trophy dolls:
maya-nenad-gloria fuck - trophy
nurse-doctor 3p - trophy
Wine (penelope's office) - Sandra - trophy.

The last one??
After sending Daisy and Natasha to the platinum room, you have the option of arrange sex session with Daisy and her boyfriend and Natasha. After the scene the trophy doll will be on the east platinum chamber.

Reactions: GaboCAP and tika

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
After sending Daisy and Natasha to the platinum room, you have the option of arrange sex session with Daisy and her boyfriend and Natasha. After the scene the trophy doll will be on the east platinum chamber.
Who's Daisy? (I said it many times, this game really need some girl list feature)
EDIT: Never mind, found her.

Last edited:

zindathar

Nov 25, 2017
whats next in the main story after mays´s foursome, i press H and it tells me talk to maya, but nothing, please a little help????

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
working torrent for willy d v0.46

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

download what You need, and please, keep shearing, it doesn`t hurt You at all

is in my signature. Right now there is only MEGA link, coz Zippyshare have some "improvements" :-(

Finally Zippy WORK now, Enjoy

look in signature

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
already downloaded the savegame_v0.46.exe, and its the same, no new option available, help please
maya->nenad->gloria yacht (talk with assistant)->hotel gloria fuck.
Read what written couple of pages before you, then ask. Or just read what maya saying to you, it's not to hard ))))

Reactions: dr FeelGood

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
There is a bug on the Angel photos, I have found them all but the number didn't change and when you click on the new ones, it just shows the same image no matter which of the new ones you click.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes