IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Nenad A.

Would it be alright to ask when to expect next update to drop? Thanks!

You can pretty much answer it for yourself, if you go to the first page of this thread, click on his patreon page and there it shows a status. Judging by the fact its in testing and at 99%, common sense suggests "quite soon", so perhaps in a couple of days. But thats if you are a patreon, so getting a version from here might be a bit longer, plus the saves.

dizzle555

Feb 3, 2020
Hi, thanks for such a nice game. i just played and missing only selina's panties. i read on WT that u can give dresses to selina if u got panties. while i cannot repeat to create confidence pills to ask selina's panties. any ways to solve the problem guys? much thanks!

Reactions: IXL

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
You can pretty much answer it for yourself, if you go to the first page of this thread, click on his patreon page and there it shows a status. Judging by the fact its in testing and at 99%, common sense suggests "quite soon", so perhaps in a couple of days. But thats if you are a patreon, so getting a version from here might be a bit longer, plus the saves.
And even then as the newest patch hits for patreons he tends to release the next oldest one to everyone to play for free which I also think doesnt get enough praise and awareness for new players to get stuck into as we see the common questions about how to download the game give how many different patches and releases there has been of it because its such a massive game.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
And even then as the newest patch hits for patreons he tends to release the next oldest one to everyone to play for free which I also think doesnt get enough praise and awareness for new players to get stuck into as we see the common questions about how to download the game give how many different patches and releases there has been of it because its such a massive game.
Nice punctuation... lol

But yeah, as I said "IF YOU ARE A PATREON" (like me :) ).

Enxxrx

Jun 20, 2017
Hi, I am wondering if the Patreon version of the game for MAC is updated to the latest version. It's only on .45 here, but if I become a Patreon will the MAC version be available or is this always going to lag way behind the Windows version? Just curious. Thanks!

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hi, I am wondering if the Patreon version of the game for MAC is updated to the latest version. It's only on .45 here, but if I become a Patreon will the MAC version be available or is this always going to lag way behind the Windows version? Just curious. Thanks!
On patreon, all versions PC, Mac are updated in same post so same day. You can chose between downloading whole game or updater file only (in case you had previous version updater is just around 500 mb or so). Linux version is same as PC version and can be played with using linux player from my AOWD site :)

Galin

May 5, 2017
...since old saves aren't compatible, Nenad creates new saves for both paths...
...that may need some time...

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Making saves takes long time, because he's playing this huge game from the start for both routes. And he's doing this for every new version of the game.

Edit: Galin beat me to it.

BTW try to picture playing a very long game completely 47 (x2) times, I bet most will go crazy. As always my respects to crazy Mr Numpad... :p

Last edited:

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Maybe one of these days he'll figure out the save compatibility thing so he doesn't have to do that.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Maybe one of these days he'll figure out the save compatibility thing so he doesn't have to do that.
Savegames compatibility with old saves in this engine do not exit, I have however made some tests for my next game (EON) that might work with old saves... Still need to test many things but I am optimistic. Implanting this to willy would take like 2 months (as code of Willy D game is as huge as it may be) and I have no intention to do this for Willy as I hope I will finish it soon.

Last edited:

Galin

May 5, 2017
Savegames compatibility with old saves in this engine do not exit, I have however made some tests for my next game (EON) that might work with old saves... Still need to test many things but I am optimistic. Implanting this to willy would take like 2 months (as code of Willy D game is as huge as it may be) and I have no intention to do this for Willy as I hope I will finish it soon.
Waiting 2 Months? NO... I would die!!!
Maybe I can help testing?

redfox74

Apr 18, 2020
Hello Nenad sorry my english but in the golden dollhouse I can't unlock all the scenes maybe and so or maybe I'm wrong something or my rescue is wrong and so compelling that I would do it again quietly you were a genius to create this game recommend me your point for the full game, (41-42 ecc ) thank you

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Waiting 2 Months? NO... I would die!!!
Maybe I can help testing?
I think what Nenad means, is that he has no intention of implementing the game save compatibility what so ever as he wants to just finish it and move onto his other game/projects.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes