Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hi everyone,
Please, can I get some help here?
I just can't do nothing in the waiting room of the Hospital, Can't find Dr. Scarlett's office to ask about the magazine
I saw someone with this problem, but they could find an entry, I can't...
I already reinstall it, played again from beginning and stuck in the same problem...
sooo frustrating
many thanks guys!

PS. Already bought a coffee to Nenad (y)
You need to load autosave at point before you did 3 some with her and Candy and not do it until you do get to part with magazine (you may still click on her just don't do lines with 3 some). I fixed that bug for next version tho.

_skorpion_

Apr 15, 2020
AFAIK this is a bug in the current version and there is no workaround except to load a save from before you did the doctor's office scene and avoid clicking on her until after you finish the magazine storyline.
Thanks (y)

You need to load autosave at point before you did 3 some with her and Candy and not do it until you do get to part with magazine (you may still click on her just don't do lines with 3 some). I fixed that bug for next version tho.
Master nimod,
Many thanks for explaining, it worked fine!
But, honestly, is difficult to avoid that threesome :love:
I owe you another coffee!!
Excellent work, man!

TBBle

Apr 5, 2018
Identical size does not mean files are not altered/corrupted somehow.
Not identical size, byte-for-byte identical. So no corruption or alterations in the game files found here compared to the public Patreon download. I can't rule out alteration of the patchers, as I only have the patch from this site, but the results after patching are identical.

Anyway, as mentioned, it seems like rebooting after patching fixes the issue, and it didn't reproduce patching up from 0.45 to 0.46, so my current theory is that the problem is in one of the older patchers, and will stop reappearing over time, once the uploads on sites like this flush out the old version + patch.

I expect it's quite possible that you don't have many patrons who grab an old version, patch it up, and then run the game for the first time on that machine, even if we assume there's not some particular hardware or driver-specific issue involved.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Not identical size, byte-for-byte identical. So no corruption or alterations in the game files found here compared to the public Patreon download. I can't rule out alteration of the patchers, as I only have the patch from this site, but the results after patching are identical.

Anyway, as mentioned, it seems like rebooting after patching fixes the issue, and it didn't reproduce patching up from 0.45 to 0.46, so my current theory is that the problem is in one of the older patchers, and will stop reappearing over time, once the uploads on sites like this flush out the old version + patch.

I expect it's quite possible that you don't have many patrons who grab an old version, patch it up, and then run the game for the first time on that machine, even if we assume there's not some particular hardware or driver-specific issue involved.
Still no one of patreons reported any issue with any patch and some of them don't play every version but they wait several versions so they have more content... Anyway, this issue may be many things and yes, like you mentioned may be certain driver issue as well. In any case, all older versions of patches are on AOWD site (there is a link for it even here on first page) so my suggestion would be to take older patches from my site rather then risking from other links. :)

Reactions: nyonyot

TBBle

Apr 5, 2018
In any case, all older versions of patches are on AOWD site (there is a link for it even here on first page)
Ah yes, those are the patches I used to turn the 0.42 version that used be here in a torrent into 0.45. So if those are known-good, then there's literally nothing different in the files here, so it must be a difference in how they're being used, or the machines they're being used on.

Zerex123

Aug 18, 2019
Can someone throw off the soundtracks from this game, or at least say how to get sounds in mp3 format from the game?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Can someone throw off the soundtracks from this game, or at least say how to get sounds in mp3 format from the game?
You can download it for free from my post... I only made it till version 0.24 though so some new music are missing there:

fozard

May 12, 2017
whats the magic ? is it the moustache ?all the woman really want to fuck him so badly or they're just horny as fuck. also i love the interaction with selina especially about that indigo shit stuff, and his conversation with that director namek is pretty funny too

Last edited:

derebey

Dec 29, 2019
16:46:15.026:Loading from D:\\/config.ini
16:46:15.085:m_gamePath: D:\Adventures Of Willy D 0.46.vis
16:46:15.085:Failed to initialize the composed file 'D:\Adventures Of Willy D 0.46.vis'. Could not open.
16:46:15.085:Loading game from file 'Adventures Of Willy D 0.46.vis' failed!
16:46:15.085:Init failed, could not load game

error when i extract the file from winrar

If I open the game without extracting it from winrar it won't give an error

what should I do

'' Temp '' I opened the game from the file in the folder, the game worked ,copying to a different folder gives the same error

UpdateWillyD-045_to_046 I tried, worked

Last edited:

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
How do I install this? should I download all parts and patch all 5 of them to part 1? helpmeee
Dl all the parts, they have to be in the same folder, then unrar/unzip the 1st one, it will unzip all, then you're good to go ^^
have fun with this amazing game.

Baneldil

Jan 11, 2018
Need some help please. Downloading and installing for the first time. I have downloaded parts 1-5 (v 0.42); and i have downloaded the patches for .43->.44, .44->.45 and for .45->.46. Noticed there is no update for .42->.43. Installed .42 by running part 1, attempted to update by running the >43->.44 patch but got an error saying it couldn't find files for v 0.43.
1589228662712.png

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes