Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Hi all, I haven't played this since 0.33. So does anyone have a save that starts at 0.34 but for 0.45 to share ? thank you!
Take the saves for 0.45 and you'll have the possibility to begin where you want going in the auto saves to load the one you want.

OneLuv

Mar 5, 2018
I seem to be missing something with Jux Apo, she never leaves the hall, I can't start her quest line? I am quite far along in the game, just collected my 78th doll, but only have her bronze statue. The guide does not seem to give me clear answers.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I seem to be missing something with Jux Apo, she never leaves the hall, I can't start her quest line? I am quite far along in the game, just collected my 78th doll, but only have her bronze statue. The guide does not seem to give me clear answers.
By "the guide", do you mean the text walkthrough, or Blup Blup's enhanced walkthrough?

Also, 78 dolls isn't "quite far".

OneLuv

Mar 5, 2018
By "the guide", do you mean the text walkthrough, or Blup Blup's enhanced walkthrough?

Also, 78 dolls isn't "quite far".
Thanks for the reply, it made me go back and double check. I did find out how to move her quest along, I misread the Blup Blup guide, the issue was all on me :)

I have been trying to do the game without the use of the guide, so 78 dolls seemed to take forever....lol

allesschonweg

Feb 27, 2018
I stumbled upon a bug with Scarlett in v0.46. So, you can trigger her sex scene with Candy as soon as you talk with her for the first time, which gave me an issue: She then disappear at (i assume) her office, since this is where she is supposed to be at that moment of the story, except that since I triggered the scene too soon I then was unable to actually go to her office and got stuck in the main story when I had to ask her about the magazine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I wrote this before. There is a difference between Doctors Office and Hospital Room look carefully in the corner of the screen there.
I've been all over the edge of the Hospital Waiting room. All hotspots (really the entire right inch of the screen) go to the examination room. If you click on it Willy will walk to that side of the room, then stop in silence until you click again to bring up the "I just wanted to..." text, like he's still hearing the doctor that is no longer there.

I'm stuck in the same spot.

It is possible to get back into the examination room by getting your ass beat by the car mechanic, but no apparent hotspots in that room go to the doctor's office either.

Setriven

Jun 5, 2017
Where is the Save for -0.46--
I can only find the -0.45--

Bruce Wa... I mean BATMAN needs it!

ALFRED!!!!!!!!!!

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes