Killerferraris

Jul 10, 2018
hello guys ive tyed everything that i read on the coments but im still stuck, theres no new dialog with maya or nenad.
the natalie quest can go any further? i read the 3rd diary entry and went to her hotel room but i dont know what to do next
can you guys help ?
thanks
by the way any clue on how to find the missing dolls?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
is the swinging avoidable? and what girl it is? I had been waiting to play this game until there was content for Willy's wife and that tag got me :unsure:
(if that is avoidable can someone share a save with it?)

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
I found some of the songs I absolutely loved from the game. Figured I'd share since I know some of y'all were asking about the music:

So after much digging and SHAZAMing the song in Los Labia (which is my favorite in this game) I found that it's an amalgam of these two songs:

by Luis Aleman - Link to Amazon Music but you can find it on Spotify and Apple Music.

by Panic in D.C. - Link to YouTube but you can find it on Spotify and Apple Music.

While I like the mashup that the dev does, I kinda like the originals a lot better.

The song from Jeb Village seems to be the guitar layer from:

by June 1974 - This is a sample on Amazon but I found it on Apple Music

The song from Orion Hotel - Piano chick, although I think the dev's mix is a little better. It's got a classier feel to it:

by Lounge Groove Avenue - Link to YouTube but you can find it on Spotify and Apple Music.

Loading Screen Song, I don't like the actual song cuz it has lyrics. Much prefer the dev's instrumental version:

by Tafy - This is a sample on Amazon but I found it on Apple Music

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
There are currently 197 dolls. I stand by my statement that 78 isn't "quite far".
I am fully aware of how many there are... jeez... It still takes a long time to get that 78 as is such a big game.

Lighten up.

AlphaMan2

Jan 8, 2018
why is the game laggy for me
sometimes when i click on the mouse it dosent click and i get stuck at somepoint that i have to keep pressing 4 so i can get to see the next part of the screen
is there a solution for it or this is just like this to me
i didnt have this problem before
is there a key on the keybord that you can play the dialogues with causez like this my mouse is gonna break )=

Last edited:

colt95

Jan 7, 2020
I found some of the songs I absolutely loved from the game. Figured I'd share since I know some of y'all were asking about the music:

So after much digging and SHAZAMing the song in Los Labia (which is my favorite in this game) I found that it's an amalgam of these two songs:

by Luis Aleman - Link to Amazon Music but you can find it on Spotify and Apple Music.

by Panic in D.C. - Link to YouTube but you can find it on Spotify and Apple Music.

While I like the mashup that the dev does, I kinda like the originals a lot better.

The song from Jeb Village seems to be the guitar layer from:

by June 1974 - This is a sample on Amazon but I found it on Apple Music

The song from Orion Hotel - Piano chick, although I think the dev's mix is a little better. It's got a classier feel to it:

by Lounge Groove Avenue - Link to YouTube but you can find it on Spotify and Apple Music.

Loading Screen Song, I don't like the actual song cuz it has lyrics. Much prefer the dev's instrumental version:

by Tafy - This is a sample on Amazon but I found it on Apple Music
can you tell how to update the game i mean where should i install the update file ?

Netsepp

Aug 27, 2018
Hi, i have a problem. if i start the game (0.46) after a few seconds it stops and i am on my desktop.
I have windows 10 and 8GB RAM. how can i solve this ?

thx Mike

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
why is the game laggy for me
sometimes when i click on the mouse it dosent click and i get stuck at somepoint that i have to keep pressing 4 so i can get to see the next part of the screen
is there a solution for it or this is just like this to me
i didnt have this problem before
is there a key on the keybord that you can play the dialogues with causez like this my mouse is gonna break )=
In my case, exiting the game, restarting the computer, and restarting the game helped.

Skadi122

May 19, 2019
Hey guy !

i have a problem

i just update from 0.42 to 0.46 and i lost a theme song

so what i do wrong ? Help me pls

btw. thank you very much :D

TBBle

Apr 5, 2018
No it really is not as no one actually has this problem but several people who downloaded it here, so must be "pirate" version is bugged. Try running it as admin though few people here said that helped them with this issue.
I had the same issue with the version I had, which was the 0.42 torrent that used to be in the OP, patched forwards to 0.46.

Running the game as Administrator fixed it for me. I was a bit worried by this, and I was already worried about the patcher running as admin (explained here already, but it's still a worry).

So I grabbed 0.45 from the public Patreon post, and it didn't have the issue. I patched it to 0.46 using the same patcher (UpdateWillyD-045_to_046.exe SHA256: 0136C83C59CB387EB19C6AFA4E35DA0C9CB62FEA04CB203D505572867A93F9D5) and it didn't have the issue either.

Then I ran my original copy, and _it_ doesn't have the problem anymore. I used diff to compare the two versions, and they're 100% identical.

I also tried renaming "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Adventures of Willy D 046" out of the way in case it was something about a newly-created save folder.

So I don't know what causes it, but it's nothing to do with the data in the packages found here, because it's byte-for-byte identical to what's in the Patreon download (after patching to 0.46).

Is the game writing something somewhere other than the save/config folder above? I didn't see any obvious suspects.

Another possibility is that one of the older patches left something running or otherwise was messing with my system, as since I played the game the first time, I have rebooted my computer. Actually, my machine reset itself out of the blue the next day. I _hope_ that's not related, as that might suggest the patchers posted here have been tampered with.

Edit:

In my case, exiting the game, restarting the computer, and restarting the game helped.
Ah, right. So rebooting is probably the better fix than running as an admin.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I had the same issue with the version I had, which was the 0.42 torrent that used to be in the OP, patched forwards to 0.46.

Running the game as Administrator fixed it for me. I was a bit worried by this, and I was already worried about the patcher running as admin (explained here already, but it's still a worry).

So I grabbed 0.45 from the public Patreon post, and it didn't have the issue. I patched it to 0.46 using the same patcher (UpdateWillyD-045_to_046.exe SHA256: 0136C83C59CB387EB19C6AFA4E35DA0C9CB62FEA04CB203D505572867A93F9D5) and it didn't have the issue either.

Then I ran my original copy, and _it_ doesn't have the problem anymore. I used diff to compare the two versions, and they're 100% identical.

I also tried renaming "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Adventures of Willy D 046" out of the way in case it was something about a newly-created save folder.

So I don't know what causes it, but it's nothing to do with the data in the packages found here, because it's byte-for-byte identical to what's in the Patreon download (after patching to 0.46).

Is the game writing something somewhere other than the save/config folder above? I didn't see any obvious suspects.

Another possibility is that one of the older patches left something running or otherwise was messing with my system, as since I played the game the first time, I have rebooted my computer. Actually, my machine reset itself out of the blue the next day. I _hope_ that's not related, as that might suggest the patchers posted here have been tampered with.

Edit:

Ah, right. So rebooting is probably the better fix than running as an admin.
Identical size does not mean files are not altered/corrupted somehow. Anyway, none of my patreons ever had this issue I only saw it here, also I tried to "recreate" that bug with my game and could not do it even on potato laptop game runs fairly good (just takes some longer time loading some scenes). So it's either user based, or version here is corrupted, or changed (few lines in code won't change size of game if you did not know, yet it may screw up game and/or your whole pc. I am not saying this is case, but as I said, no one of my patreons had this issue, that should give clue that something is smelly here :D

memesa69

Aug 8, 2018
Where's the pump to extract the oil and find the coin of the loss labia???
I can not find it.... Thanks

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
Just finally passed 45 v. I guess the end of this wonderful game is near, but it will be a very beautiful end;) Just look at these ladies
1588703392120.png

Matiq

May 28, 2018
I have played this game long time ago and want to play it again. If possible , can anyone share the save games ? My last games was i arrived at the grand hotel prostitute and took the incest road. If Im not mistake, the game patch was v0.20+.

Sorry for the bad english

_skorpion_

Apr 15, 2020
Hi everyone,
Please, can I get some help here?
I just can't do nothing in the waiting room of the Hospital, Can't find Dr. Scarlett's office to ask about the magazine
I saw someone with this problem, but they could find an entry, I can't...
I already reinstall it, played again from beginning and stuck in the same problem...
sooo frustrating
many thanks guys!

PS. Already bought a coffee to Nenad (y)

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Hi everyone,
Please, can I get some help here?
I just can't do nothing in the waiting room of the Hospital, Can't find Dr. Scarlett's office to ask about the magazine
I saw someone with this problem, but they could find an entry, I can't...
I already reinstall it, played again from beginning and stuck in the same problem...
sooo frustrating
many thanks guys!

PS. Already bought a coffee to Nenad (y)
AFAIK this is a bug in the current version and there is no workaround except to load a save from before you did the doctor's office scene and avoid clicking on her until after you finish the magazine storyline.

Reactions: _skorpion_
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes