qwerty215

Dec 9, 2017
I'm missing one doll. Anyone?
Also, I can't invite aunt Leonora to the platinum room, there's no option.
Actually, I believe that you are missing 2 dolls. Both appears after you done some scenes in the platinum room. My path is different from yours, but from the comments here by Numed or was that Nenad. Well, that one. The dolls are slotted in the same places in both paths. It seems you are missing the Natasha platinum room doll and the Violette platinum room doll. For the Natasha platinum room doll, you need to do the MFMF option with Natasha, Daisy and her boyfriend in the platinum room. As for the Violette platinum room doll, you need to do the FFFM option with Violette, aunt Leonora and Giovanna in the platinum room. Since you mentioned that you can't invite the aunt, and the last time you interact with her on the sofa is in v0.28. You either need to do the AUTOSAVES option and choose v0.27 in your path and redo the game from there; or talk to her again and goes through every lines with her. It is likely you missed one of line that trigger the ability to invite her to the platinum room. I definitely try the last part first before the AUTOSAVES option. Good luck

Riley Nig

Dec 11, 2017
Hi, I was rushing through the story and spam clicked the talking options. The issue that came up was after grinding on Gloria on the boat, I accidently clicked the "Tell her you need to go" option and something strange happened where I could walk around freely. When I clicked the hint key, it says talk to Gloria but the option no longer comes up in her chat options. Please help

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Hi, it's been a while since I played ^^ a person has a map of the city with the location of the girls? I am no longer where there are some girls

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
I wish there was a way to either skip scenes or speed them up. It's mind numbing to have to watch these things go on as long as they do.

Reactions: Grimtown

redfox74

Apr 18, 2020
Confirm and complete 198/197 doll need more picture hard to find....933/96x.....pach inceest... to complete up savegame :) sorry my bad english.....i'm italian

Gigity

Dec 22, 2019
Its just me or this game is really bugged? the mc does not move when i want, when i click on the choices, nothing happens,unless i click 17 times,among other things, what is happening?

Gigity

Dec 22, 2019
what ur pc specifics
Im sure is not my pc, i can play any game on steam in ultra settings

Cpu - AMD Ryzen 5 1500x Quad Core 3.5GHz
Ram - 16gb DDR 4 2400hz
Graphic Card - Msi Geforce Gtx 1060 Gaming 6gb
Windows 10 x64

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
Game is good. System needs to be reworked to allow for faster movement speeds, ability to skip text and scene skipping...unless the dev can somehow allow old saves to be used for the new updates. As of now, having to replay hours of plot just to see new content is frustrating, especially the H-scenes that don't have positions options on the side and I have to sit through looped animation until the sequence is done.

allesschonweg

Feb 27, 2018
Im sure is not my pc, i can play any game on steam in ultra settings

Cpu - AMD Ryzen 5 1500x Quad Core 3.5GHz
Ram - 16gb DDR 4 2400hz
Graphic Card - Msi Geforce Gtx 1060 Gaming 6gb
Windows 10 x64
Its just me or this game is really bugged? the mc does not move when i want, when i click on the choices, nothing happens,unless i click 17 times,among other things, what is happening?
I have the same issues when changing the camera settings during the game. For me they dont work. If i restart the game i can play normally.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes