psentier

Mar 30, 2018
hello
infortunalty we have some bugs with this version. i decided to restart from begining but :
we can't bought any dress
we can't meet Charlotta (she do not appear)
:(

this game is the better i have never played (of this kind of game ;) )

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I'm playing this crazy lewd game since yesterday. And I'm asking: how old is Willy? :ROFLMAO:

V19XX

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
Glitch in hospital: After sex scene with Nurse Candy and Dr. Scarlet I can't move. I left office by right clicking door to continue game. Now stuck because Dr. isn't there to ask about magazine.
Yeah have the same bug :/

Hentaikage

Jul 31, 2017
i need help in here... i update to 0.46 now.
and i stuck at here... when i ask hint..its said talk with maya and no new dialog..

and Natalie is in main story?
when i try her, app crash too.

Pls help

alson

Jun 23, 2017
i need help in here... i update to 0.46 now.
and i stuck at here... when i ask hint..its said talk with maya and no new dialog..

and Natalie is in main story?
when i try her, app crash too.

Pls help
FOR MAYA JUST GOING TO HILLWOOD FIND NENAD CONTINUT,THEN NATALIE JUST READ DIARY FROM HER LAPTOP TO CONTINUE

semperfamous

Dec 10, 2017
Where is the silver doll of the princess? Rose gold Doll?
And I fail to invite the aunt to the platinum room, any advice for the (prerequisites?)

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
FOR MAYA JUST GOING TO HILLWOOD FIND NENAD CONTINUT,THEN NATALIE JUST READ DIARY FROM HER LAPTOP TO CONTINUE
I THINK U SHOULD FINISH CANDY AND DOCTOR QUEST FIRST OTHERWISE WILL STUCK IN DOCTOR OFFICE
Please don't shout.

Also, "u" instead of "you" when you're not texting makes you look ignorant and lazy. I'd advise not doing that. Not to mention your horrific grammar. Clean that up, man!

Reactions: geamoiri

reckochat

Mar 18, 2020
Can anyone help me find the missing doll? im pretty sure already pick the brenda gold, but somehow its missing from my inventory, and i cant see it anymore behind the receptionist bar D:

• Wow
Reactions: Hentaikage
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes