Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
You don't need to get "past" it. there are three valves you can act on one on the left wall before the rat and two on the other side of the bridge. You have to manipulate them in a certain order to get the water running in the fountain (sorry, I don't remember exactly in what order but you can find it in the WT)
1st valve over the bridge opposite the rat. He goes Hmm.
2nd back over the bridge to pipe near bridge. He goes Hmm interesting.
3rd back over the bridge to pipe near bridge. He goes I got something.

Chr0n4s

Sep 10, 2017
The port to object hack doesn't work for me, what am I doing wrong?
Sometimes i can skip the dialogue with clicking but most of the time it doesn't work.

Last edited:

mikusiek

Sep 28, 2017
I played this game for the first time when it was like 0.18... and went pretty far which took me a while (like 2-3 hours I bet). Now it's 0.46, I bet there's huge pump of content but... my saves got lost and I really have no willpower to do all the previous things one more time.

Isn't it time to create a new game? ;s

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
To all newbies and the ones with newbie spirits, as already stated many times, please use search function in this thread about your save, walkthrough requests or other questions even if you think your question is unique, because most of the time it's not!

Don't forget to check first page of this thread for most of the necessary links, guides, tools...

If most of the people playing the game without issues and you have issues, then think for a second:

- If you're not very unlucky then you may did something wrong, read dev's "read me" files, check the guides in the first page and search the forum. If still can't solve the problem, then ask.

- Be sure to check that you have minimum recommended PC hardware for this game. You can see that info in dev's patreon page which linked in first page, but here we go:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For people trying to update the game:

Game engine (Visionaire Studio) did not support updating officially, but one day a very smart guy with a "hidden" identity decided to help the dev and created updates for people with low bandwidth and still creating.

You can use several update files in an order to update a very old game version, but I would not recommend, because it may take very long depending on the system. But decision is yours, if you're very behind (like 5-6 versions behind), just download the newest full version.

As many time said, PUT ALL THE DOWNLOADED PARTS IN THE SAME FOLDER and EXTRACT ONLY THE FIRST PART.

Don't use weird symbols in your folder names where you extract the game.

If you extracted the game to "C" drive then start it as an administrator or move it to a different drive.

Edit: DON'T USE OLD SAVES

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I played this game for the first time when it was like 0.18... and went pretty far which took me a while (like 2-3 hours I bet). Now it's 0.46, I bet there's huge pump of content but... my saves got lost and I really have no willpower to do all the previous things one more time.

Isn't it time to create a new game? ;s
Dev provides saves for every version he released and those saves also include autosaves/bookmarks, so people can continue from where they last played.

And there's already a new game from the dev in development while AOWD is nearing to the end:

https://f95zone.to/threads/eon-demo-build-1-nenad-asanovic.23744/

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Please add the savegames archives; Mac and Linux users need to jump through hoops to run the savegame exe.
Not sure did I understand You!
Here is archive of Savegames folder. Just unpack/copy it in>
c:\Users\Your-Comp-Name\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 046\
Adventures of Willy D 046 -savegames.zip

when will the Torrent version come out ??
Torrent is in my signature

Savegames and Walktrough are not in my torrent so pick it up here

Savegames and Walktrough.zip

Last edited:

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
In orion star hotel and talk with Jade. If you collected her photos from purse and her bronze doll you will have new option
where can i find bronze doll?
plls help

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Hi Ased121:

Another piece of advice, sounds like you wish to play versions 42, then 43, then 44, etc. If so, after you update to a new version make sure to get the save files for that version. then update to next and repeat with save files.

If you simply wish to play v46, just download ver45 from Nenad Patreon site (its free) then use the 45 to 46 update and v46 saves.

Cheers
He is starting from scratch, no saves needed ;)

zerostar

Jun 5, 2017
[QUOTE = "jackkane, โพสต์: 3303583, สมาชิก: 3353"]
ฉันโหลดไฟล์บันทึก 0.44 ที่เสร็จสมบูรณ์แล้วและบอกให้ฉันพูดกับมายา แต่ไม่มีตัวเลือกใหม่อยู่ที่นั่น
[/ quote]
You have to talk to Nenad

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
sh*t, I start update from other computer, so that is reas.....:p:mad:

joke of course :love:

Last edited:

bahn67

May 26, 2018
Is it just me or is the dialogue on the last few updates slow to respond? In the older versions 1 mouse click would advance the dialogue. Now the dialogue seems stuck no matter how many times I click

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes