goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
working torrent for willy d v0.46

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

download what You need, and please, keep shearing, it doesn`t hurt You at all

is in my signature. Right now there is only MEGA link, coz Zippyshare have some "improvements" :-(

Finally Zippy WORK now, Enjoy

look in signature
Please add the savegames archives; Mac and Linux users need to jump through hoops to run the savegame exe.

When I load, I only have options to load autosaves for .41 and below. Everything above is crossed out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where did you get the saves from?
What version are the saves from?
How did you put them in the 0.46 save directory?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
That problem is present also if one use the Willy_D_Savegames_046.exe posted here
I wonder if the reason is there is no autosave for later releases, because they don't have main story progress. We should ask Narfod. Nenad A. is this right?

c-jay

Jul 30, 2017
Great game so far, unfortunately I am not able to play the game further.
Some characters are missing/invisible, for example: Maya, the Domina and the second girl in the clothing section at HoTaboo.
And the background of the classroom with Amy, Ivy, etc is black. Also the student who is sitting on the chair is invisible.

maya.png classroom.png

While I am able to interact with the student (even though invisible), I can not do this with Maya, Domina or second girl. The mouseover does not appear.

Windows 10 Edu, with latest drivers for my graphic card (GeForce GTX 275).
Would be great if anyone got a hint/solution for this. Thank you.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I find it strange that the game you download in '5part' is v0.42
Then you open the spoiler tag in OP and you have 0.43 to 0.44, 0.44 to 0.45, 0.45 to 0.46
I DL a week ago and had to come back here and click on 'patches' to get that update from a site(aowd.ga)
Gabon seriously? WTF! I'm at my 3rd attempts to DL that update 0.42 to 0.43... Interrupted: Network error :(
Where is update 0.42 to 0.43??? It's like there an update link missing?

Last edited:

Amor et crux

Mar 11, 2018
Is that possible that some audio files are missing or corrupted becaouse i dont hear any pedestrians voices or traffic sounds in any place i visit?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I find it strange that the game you download in '5part' is v0.42
Then you open the spoiler tag in OP and you have 0.43 to 0.44, 0.44 to 0.45, 0.45 to 0.46
I DL a week ago and had to come back here(click on 'patches') to get that update from a site(aowd.ga)
I'm at my 3rd attempts to DL that update 0.42 to 0.43 successfully... Interrupted: Network error :(
Where is update 0.42 to 0.43??? It's like there an update link missing?
Here.

Synful62

Jun 21, 2018
ok,stupid question probobly but,on main page it says to only unzip part 1? Do i drop the remaining part's (2,3,4,5) into main folder still in zip,or unzip them into main? kinda confusing.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
ok,stupid question probobly but,on main page it says to only unzip part 1? Do i drop the remaining part's (2,3,4,5) into main folder still in zip,or unzip them into main? kinda confusing.
Standard way to unpack a multi-part archive. Put all the parts in the same directory, and open part 1.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes