Apr 3, 2019
Oh too bad, I didn't expect the testing to take that long. I pledged last month but didn't see it, may I know where I should be looking exactly? The last discord link I saw was dated 2017.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Found a Free Link:

This is same link as on my patreon page and yes, it's free for anyone, you don't need to pledge my patreon to join discord :) Also post is not locked behind patreon tier so you could join by clicking on big discord image in the post (I just checked it and it works perfectly)

Edit: Also on first page here, same link that also works.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hi. Do you think my garbage PC can handle it?
Intel Core2 Duo 2.00 GHz
4 GB RAM
Onboard GPU
Well here are minimum requirements for games made with this engine:
Windows XP+
Duo Core @ 1.8Ghz+ (approx)
2GB+ RAM
Visual Studio 2012 - 32 bit Runtime
Non-Dedicated (shared) video card with at least 512MB Shared VRAM & openGL 2.0 support
20GB free disk space
My experience is that my game works on really potato laptop. You could have some "lag" when first loading animations on scene but besides that once it loads it should go ok. But I am guessing you will never know until you try. There is compressed version of game as well that one should work faster if you have issues with original size game.

Reactions: Calvin Kloin

Kent Lee

Aug 27, 2018
After sleeping sex with Diane, I should find her gold doll in her room but I didn't see it.
Can someone help me?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
After sleeping sex with Diane, I should find her gold doll in her room but I didn't see it.
Can someone help me?
See "Walkthrough by Blup Blup" in the OP. It has most of the stuff in the game, including this doll.

ugotjacked

Feb 13, 2020
Great game, props the the dev.

Im having trouble with the "about submission" quest.. I dont have the dialog choice with natalie for "do you live in the city" to get the key and thus can not progress.. Any ideas?? Im up to Lady glorias threesome so quite far into the game. Thanks.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes