Gizzy28

Oct 14, 2018
How am I not able to download part 1 7zip because something always missing and prompts an error message.

Nekrahs

Nov 8, 2017
I hope somebody can help me here... I'm at the scene where you are about to visit the hospital for the second time, to pick up the magazine. However I cant enter the Hospital Room. Willy keeps saying "I wanted too..." but nothing happens. Earlier, when I visited for the first time, after the nurse threesome, Willy actually bugged out and I had to leave the room via right clicking the door (He was invisible and I couldnt move him at all, nor interact). This really sucks since I hadnt saved for a while :(

Gizzy28

Oct 14, 2018
Can anyone help me I have
part 2 scene.vs404 error
part 3 character.vc082 error
part 3 character.vc131 error
part 5 character.vc110 error

Hstrike

Apr 1, 2018
How can i get more position with Julia(sister)? and also Savannah and Lulu cos it seem they're missing many position
1592149884737.png

Last edited:

olutite

Jan 31, 2020
I think it's just the platinum room and the fortuneteller (having sex with different clothes)

Platinum room
Incest route : mom, aunt, Giovanna
Normal route : Amanda, Stella, Giovanna
Each girl has 4 scenes just you and her.
If you want to add 2 threesome scenes and 2 foursome scenes you need to talk to Mom or Amanda and select add FFM, add FFFM and then select have sex and the 4 extra options will be there.
You can only access the threesome and foursome scenes if all three girls are there and only through amanda and mom.
As well as Natasha, Daisy, Giovanna, Syn, Amanda and Stella, is it possible to have more girls in the platinum room? What do we have to do to fuck Syn?

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I have a weird black box that briefly appears after location changes? What is that? Game runs fine. did two installs to experiment. one with zip folder for parts 2 thru 5 and part one extracted in same folder. other I just extracted all 5 parts over each other. Updates from 42 thru current 46 worked. each time that weird brief black box appears when you change locations?

REVISION: Never Mind I figured it out it's because I have the game windowed, in full screen just brief full screen in black when changing locations.

Last edited:

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I have a weird black box that briefly appears after location changes? What is that? Game runs fine. did two installs to experiment. one with zip folder for parts 2 thru 5 and part one extracted in same folder. other I just extracted all 5 parts over each other. Updates from 42 thru current 46 worked. each time that weird brief black box appears when you change locations?

REVISION: Never Mind I figured it out it's because I have the game windowed, in full screen just brief full screen in black when changing locations.
It's engine issue. When game runs in windowed mode it show "fade to" - effect a bit glitchy. So it basically show it in smaller window instead on whole window of game. Devs of engine know about this bug and they will surely work on it in future. Running game in native resolution (1920x1080) in full screen should solve problem as you already mentioned it does :)

Reactions: yankeeInKy
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes