Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Ok painstakingly downloaded all the games five parts and the four different patches whilst only unzipped part one as the OP requested, where do the patches go? lol the game is stating its still version 0.42 on the menu so im clearly not putting them in right place. Otherwise hyped to get started in this monster sized adventure!

Reactions: MrPostman

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Ok painstakingly downloaded all the games five parts and the four different patches whilst only unzipped part one as the OP requested, where do the patches go? lol the game is stating its still version 0.42 on the menu so im clearly not putting them in right place. Otherwise hyped to get started in this monster sized adventure!
This thread is clearly outdated as you can download version 0.46 (full game) from my patreon for free...

• Love
Reactions: jackkane

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
You wont have to do all of the patches if you start with v0.46.
You can start with v0.46 by downloading for free from the Patreon site of Nenad Asanovic. . On the first page is a link.
Version 0.46 Free for everyone:

Jan 3, 2020
This game has women of all colors and races. There is a whole village of Hispanic women, there are black women and Muslim women. In short there are enough women to satisfy any fetish.
Man, I just asked this to get an idea of how many black and tan women there are in this game. I didn't want to look like one of those imbeciles who separate people by their skin color, I just wanted to get an idea of how many black and tan women there are in this game. why they attract me just that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IXL
Jan 3, 2020
2 questions

1- Does anyone know how to get a job for melissa? for now I'm stuck on the part where the dominatrix tells me to talk to her daughter (something related to clothes)

2-Not that I'm complaining or anything, but is there any way I can skip or speed up a sex scene?

Govind69

May 20, 2020
2 questions

1- Does anyone know how to get a job for melissa? for now I'm stuck on the part where the dominatrix tells me to talk to her daughter (something related to clothes)

2-Not that I'm complaining or anything, but is there any way I can skip or speed up a sex scene?
go to the right side. you can see clothing session there . in hotabooo

mochablank

Jan 28, 2018
Haha, the moment I looked at Willy D's face and the description I got massive Leisure Suit Larry vibes. I already know it has a lot to offer just seeing the size, definitely clearing my folders to make space for this.

Reactions: mike_campbell
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes