JDMARS1911

Mar 21, 2020
Torrent file: Adventures of Willy D. [v.0.47 + Walkthrough] (21.4 Gb)
There is updates from 0.45 to 0.46 and from 0.46 to 0.47, saves of 0.46, walkthrough of 0.44 and the full game v. 047.
Thanx...any chance to get the "UpdateWillyD-046_to_047.command" script for Mac?

Last edited:

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
My only complaint is the wait time to move to the next sentence. It takes a fucking lifetime to explore and look at things. I'm not sure if I can take it.
There is something wrong on your side with that. If you experienced "lagging" of left click command, try restarting your pc and running game as administrator that may fix your problem. But game does not have this issue on it's own. I am still trying to figure out why some people have this "lag" issue. may be some conflict with some drivers as well. Updating your drivers may also help or/and checking for registry errors on your system. I hope this helps :)

Reactions: Enot1964 and Ara-sH

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
hello Nenad A. , you did a great job . Which program you used to create animations and characters ? Thank you
I use base genesis 3 male and female figure and modify their morphs with z-brush. Most of textures are also my own work but some of them are modified daz3d from existing characters :)

mike_campbell

Mar 3, 2019
Haha, the moment I looked at Willy D's face and the description I got massive Leisure Suit Larry vibes. I already know it has a lot to offer just seeing the size, definitely clearing my folders to make space for this.
I'm envious of you because I know what's ahead for you.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I wish my bugs were as harmless as that.
I got the hospital bug, which seems to completely break that part of the game. Also I somehow managed to get Claudia teleported back to the entrace of her apartment, sitting on the floor as if she was still sitting next to Mia, which makes all conversations involving both of them extra weird.

Guess I'll have to download the whole thing again once 0.47 hits cause upgrading repeatedly is not the answer.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes